Reviews for I'm a Mute
Update new book
Its a bit scary but its still great keep up the good work
Sonochu chapter 8 . 5/7
I know this story was created over 4 years ago but I figured I'd leave a review. First, the deal between Sally and the Blofis' makes no sense. Why would Poseidon ever put that in his will (as implied) and then why would she decide to marry Saul (not the best name by the way. Also, saying two bodies were found in the crash implies that they're dead. If they're still alive, they are people, not bodies. Also, I'm pretty sure a family can't legally adopt a child without them knowing his name. Finally, it's a little aggravating how you tell us how terrible you think each and everyone one of your chapters are. I could seriously overlook some of your mistakes if you didn't mention how everyone one of your chapters sucked. This may all sound harsh but I don't intend it to hurt you, only make your writing better.
SkyMoonBird23 chapter 1 . 2/10
Amazing Job! Definitely in my top ten best stories I have read in this website. :)
Hahaha chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Annabeths dad sounded like a pedo haha
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Like your backstage show. It funny
Evil chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
Your so EVIL!
WHY chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Why are you a heartless soul?
Fax and Percabeth chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Wait. Paul has a brother named Saul and Saul's evil but Paul seems nice-ish. Ok I get it know. I think. Anyway this is a really good story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I'm A Mute
Owlmoon57 chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
My sweet, please stop beating yourself down for this story. This is one of the best stories I have read. You are an amazing writer! Don't listen to those flames! They come from dumb greek monsters who have a computer and are jelous that they are not in this amazing story! Please continue this story!
Electric Blue Reader chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
Stop talkin down on ur self!
Electric Blue Reader chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
Leave them in peace already!
Guess who chapter 34 . 8/1/2014
Ahhhhh ghosts! Wahhhhhhh T.T save me ookami send your god angels to do something!
My name starts with a D ends with a L
Name has relation to the name Demon so if you guess it I'll give u cyberbluepankaces :D eat it all :F
DemonlordZebul chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
I'm gonna cry T.T I was having piano lessons my my heart just kept aching.
Great story it feels so real