Reviews for Cœur de Loupe
dalzbeauty45 chapter 1 . 7/22
Have you ever heard of Beau Taplin? I was recently introduced to some of his work, and the two of you share the amazing ability of tearing open ones emotions with surgical precision and putting them into words that everyone can understand. Finding both of you, in so short a time frame, has made me feel like a treasure hunter that has finally found what they were looking for. I wish I had the more of this story to read.
Admirer chapter 18 . 1/10
First off...wow.

I love your writing. It's so alive, tentative and complacent. It molds a scene out of small, priceless details and is utterly perfect. You paint your stories, flesh them out with all the realities or the situations. Frankly, it takes my breath away.

Secondly, I really like your take of the events. From what J K Rowling had said, Sirius was from a prestigious, noble, pureblood family, but instead you make him a miner's son. Somehow, you manage to convey that same uncertainty, that same terrible situation Sirius found himself in. I was definitely surprised at Voldemort being a teacher, but it works in the most wonderful way.

There's just so much more and...If you ever plan to return to this story, I want to be there.
Up a Treehouse chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
I am not sure you will ever read this review, but I felt it needed to be written.
For starters, I must say this story is the most beautifully written I've read in a good while. You can write about dust and make it poetic and moving and sad, and the way Sirius described love (I can't remember which chapter it was) put into words something I wasn't even aware I felt. Just beautiful.
I also have never identified so much with a character as I have with your Remus; it is scary, even. I actually understand myself better now that I've read this fic, so much that I /had/ to review, even if you will probably never see this, even if my hands are trembling a bit right now. Thank you, thank you so much.
I'm sad this is over and also glad I had the chance to find this story. Now I must search for your book, as I remember knowing you wrote one, and cry and laugh and feel this good all over again.
Macaroonie chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
OH MY CHRIST THIS IS SO LOVELY EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER I LOVE THE DYNAMIC BETWEEN REMUS AND SIRIUS AND ARGHHH I LOVE EVERYONE SO CUTE 3 WOLFSTARRRAJFHGWJ7,
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
OOHH!WOW!What a chapter!I've read this,all of it in one go,and even if it is slightly depressing, i just love the amount of depth and feelings in this!Seriously,wonderful work with this even if it is incomplete,at least it is in such a part where things seem okay for the time being and isn't a total cliff-hanger!Your OCs too,the way you paid so much attention to details and characters like Arabella and Mundungus and especially incorporating Voldemort here,amazing i say!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Myyyy!Nice work with the first year and the friendships here!
aVoidETC chapter 18 . 9/25/2010
Thank you ever so much for this story! It was absolutly beautiful. Normally I don't like to start WIPs that won't be finished but I am so glad I did in this case. It was a wonderful experience.
hjfdkg chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Oh Jaida, you're writing always makes me wish that I could be half so good as you. It makes me incredibly sad that you've all but disappeared from the Internet, swallowed up by the busy career that is professional writing, but I'm glad at least that I still have masterpieces left over from you, Coeur de Loupe and the Shoebox Project being two of them. The emotional impact of your writing is spell-binding, and so is the way in which you inject such depth and humanity into your characters. In Coeur de Loupe, but also much more so in the Shoebox Project, these are the Marauders: funny, moving, in-the-flesh, probably as JKR intended them to be. This story has had such an impact on me; the stylistic descriptions and the entire passages written in French only work to enhance the story's already enchanting quality.
Thank you, thank you, for writing. You're basically the reason I want to go to Barnard; maybe some of the magic you left there will rub off on me. :)
Kai chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
oof, your writing is always so beautiful.
368235 chapter 13 . 12/5/2009
"At last, it turned back, its attention on Padfoot once more. The gold eyes warmed, fractionally, and it puffed out a questioning breath into the air. Padfoot barked back in return, and the wolf lifted its head and moved back on its hind paws, and howled fiercely, yet mournfully, into the thick air. Padfoot paused, then mimicked the action and the sound. The two howls mingled in their ears, and when they stopped, the wolf seemed to be satisfied."

Mon dieu! How'd you... how did you KNOW? It's perfect.
AnotherConstellationDies.x chapter 18 . 11/18/2009
I have read this so many times, and it's really beautiful. Honestly, I've never read anything like it. You should be proud :)
Icarus chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh man thank you for writing this.

I have just finished this first chapter and I am looking forward to more.

your writing captures the heart of the story and artisticly relates it to your readers.

I have just finished crying and blowing my nose because of how sad it was, but thank you for your beautiful work.
Rose chapter 17 . 7/24/2009
I reviewed this once before... almost exactly four years ago. A few weeks over four years. But it's about the same. That's holding power if I've ever seen it haha to reread many years later and just fall in love with it all over again. it's sad to know that this will never be finished but now I think I'm gonna move on and read the shoebox project that so many people rave over
rosesxnxrain chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
so I just finished reading this and was thinking how this was such a good remus/sirius story that it was in the same league as the shoebox project, then I go to your profile and find out your one of the writers of the shoebox project. So I was like of course you are there can't be that many people out there who can write such amazing remus/sirius shiped storys. You are incredable and one of the people who really created the remus/sirius ship.
rosesxnxrain chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
best remus/sirius story EVER!