Reviews for Don't Say You Love Me
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Ok just found this story today and I freaking loved Hun your doing such an amazing job in it you write perfectly well so looking forward to the next chapter hope it soon can't wait for more keep up the amazing work hun:)
xoSummerr chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I am loving this story! It's great to find a good Sam/OFC story!
cold kagome chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
LOVE THIS.. .LOL OMG POOR SAMMY NEW CAR.. LOL ...
AnaRose17 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Well I would just love to be Veronica, wake up to find Sam woring out... rawr. ;D He wouldnt have to worry about getting laid with me... ;D

Loved it hon, excited for the next! )

cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
WOW./
AnaRose17 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Wow, poor baby, Sam has no clue. xD

I wonder if it made Veronica want a baby with Sam… hmm. ;D

And nice agreement on the names, guys; Bobby, John, Sammy… xD

“Maybe having a wife wasn't bad” Damn you, Sam, get your love for her back and don't see her as a piece of meat to be screwed! D

Loved it sweetie!

AnaRose17 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
well I wonder how long it's gonna take until Veronica realizes her hubby-dearest isn't quite so soulful... ;)

"with my...wife again" So he had to think about that one, huh? ;)

Awesome work sweetie, can't wait for the next one! )

AnaRose17 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Well that sounds like marriage trouble ahead... how inconvenient that Sam left his essential piece downstairs... ;D

Loved it sweetie, can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve with this one! )

cold kagome chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
OHH LOVE IT CAN'T FOR MORE.. LOL AWWWE DEAN IS STILL SHOCK THAT SAMMY IS ALIVE.. .WOW
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
AWWWWE SOO SAD
AnaRose17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yaaay new story! D

Amazing work, sweetie! Well written, and the emotions really get through, I feel Veronica's heartbreak! And the flashbacks are a great touch, hon!

I'm so looking forward to this story! )

Loved it!