Reviews for Flocking Movement
Duhn duhn duhn!
Sweet! It's both of them!
Kittenlzlz chapter 54 . 4/22
WOAH DIDNT READ AUTHORS NOT BEFORE REVIEW GONNA GO READ THE SEQUAL
Kittenlzlz chapter 54 . 4/22
OH MY GOD. I have spent the last two days almost constantly reading this fic because it is honestly amazing. your characterization, just the flow of the way you write, its beautiful. The plot too had kept me intrigued and saddened and just ohmy I am in love with this fic. I'm going to go read you're other stories now, can't wait till this updates. p.s you are an amazing person and author!
Coolstar422 chapter 47 . 1/14
What's so special about Desmond's tattoo that he can't get an MRI?
Coolstar422 chapter 43 . 1/14
"I hope you get slapped by a dick." Oh my god I can't breathe xD
Coolstar422 chapter 41 . 1/14
Oh my god, it's 5:15 and my mother is just getting up for work. When I read Altair telling Desmond He threw up the first time, so did Hawk, and he thought Ezio shit himself, it took all I could plus suffocating myself to not laugh aloud and alert my mother that I was awake. It's too damn funny.
Coolstar422 chapter 33 . 1/14
I knew he was bleeding, yesh. and Altair?
Coolstar422 chapter 32 . 1/14
Jacob HAS to be bleeding, I can't think of any reason for him to act the way he does.
Coolstar422 chapter 31 . 1/14
Lol bacon xD
Coolstar422 chapter 26 . 1/14
Master Assassin's don't use guns blah blah blah dignity reasons xD WHELP THEY DO NOW! And they are so badass about it.
Coolstar422 chapter 16 . 1/13
oh my god Altair was so tired, it was adorable.
Coolstar422 chapter 8 . 1/13
I knew it.
Coolstar422 chapter 1 . 1/13
Okay, well I was going to tell you the spelling errors, it's just something I do to help others, I'm not rude about it like most people. Sorry to hear about your condition. I will enjoy this story a lot, I can already tell. Love it so far, now to read the other 53 chapters, and like 6 stories xD Probably finish this in one today (even though it's like 8:45pm and I have school tomorrow at 6:00am) I'm a fast reader. Whelp, I talk too much, Ciao!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Xazz, I know you said you consider this a rough work, but for me, this is the beginning of this epic saga you've taken us on and shared your heart and soul with us. For me, your "rough" work is a diamond in the rough. Perfect. So it's here, where it all began, that I must wish you happy birthday. All my best.