Reviews for Flocking Movement
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Well, if everyone else is doing this, I want to join in the fun.

Huh. Tough call. Who would I want to be? I like the AIs, but seeing as they're all dead, that seems like a bad call. The angels are all disembodied apples now. Except Lucy and Cain's baby.
Maybe Od? He seems smart and a good leader.

Zealous Servant is easier. I'd be Spayar in a heartbeat in this tale. He's crafty and manipulative and just plain bad.

Great writing, Xazz. Thanks for letting us read them.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Yolo! I love coming to your story reviews, Xazz. Lots of fun ideas circulate here.

Cain for Fm. Oldest immortal is bada$$.

Diylan for Zs. Wanna fly.

Des for Cr. Too cute.

Thanks for your time on these series, Xazz.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Xazz, your Flocking Movement saga is fan-freaking-tastic! Which story of the saga is your fave? Or faves? I love them all, so I get it if you can't pick just one.

For characters I'd want to be, it's either Lucy or Tiamat. Strong and capable.

For Zealous Servant I'd want to be Cati. A warrior and leader. Perfect.

You rock, Xazz!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
not sure how i missed this thread, but i wanna do it too.

altair or jake or cain for fm. love them all.

spayar or densinn for zs. delicious characters.

thx for everything, xazz.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Sweet. I love these types of ideas.
I'd definitely want to be Desmond, he's so tortured and so much fun.

In Zealous Servant I'd want to be Tassa. Fiery and fun, yet caring towards Mali. Love it.

Thanks for all the fun, Xazz.
jdo5 chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Wails in the distance! How am I supposed to choose just ONE character I'd like to be from your stories, Xazz?!

Answer: I'm not! Okay. Flocking Movement. Jake, Hawk, Mars, and Desmond. Sounds good so far.

Next. Zealous Servant. Spayar, Helida, Diylan.

Finally. Pro Human. Altair. Rauf. Desmond. Lucy. Haytham. Cain.

Who would you choose to be, Xazz? Thanks for all of your original work and fics!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Whoa, this is a gr8 idea!

I'd have to say Relora for ZS. She can make anything happen just like her son. I wouldn't pick a Le'Acard, that's for sure. They all kill each other.

For FM, I'll go with Cain. He rocks.

For CR, I'd say Rauf. Very much the leader.

Everything you write is superb, Xazz, and thank you for letting us read it! 8)
Falcon chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
My word, Miss bb, I apologize for being a foolish and stupid old man. I'm afraid I just don't understand all of this as well as I'd hoped and meant no harm. The only person I've met who said he was that way told me he'd never had such feelings and I took that mean all felt that way. Completely my misunderstanding and my attempt at humor over my own situation fell flat and could be misinterpreted by others, as the girls have rightfully told me. I have only the utmost respect for everyone regardless of preference and will not clutter up your blog again. By all means, delete my posts from your story as I don't wish to perpetuate stereotypes. Only happy posts should be here. I wish you only the best now and in future, Miss bb, and a happy birthday in the days ahead. Good bye.
Wicked idea.
Like it.

Altair for FM.
Spayar for ZS.
Altair for HiE.

Thanks for ZS & FM, Xazz.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
I wouldn't mind being angel Lucy in your FM.

Then for CR I'd pick Mars.

For ZS I'd have to go with Tassa.

So many great characters in your stories. It's hard to choose. Thanks, Xazz.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Hey, absolutely love your saga, Xazz!

So who to be?

Well, for FM how about Desmond? He's getting his mess together. I like that!

For ZS how about Mali? She's always got everything together.

For PH how about Rauf? He's always in calm and level and I like him.

Thanks Xazz.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
hi, i'd befm des, zs spayar, maybe tassa. you're a great writer.
Falcon chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Well, my goodness, Miss bb. Which of your fine characters would I choose to be? Let's see now. I don't think I can pick Cain because as splendid as he is, I couldn't live the asexual lifestyle. I may be old, but I still like all of my parts, thank you very much, and keep them in good working order. The other character that intrigues me is your Tiamat. She's a strong headed lady who is waging her own war in Apollo it sounds like. Now she has a scarred boy on her hands to mend in quick measure. Hm. Well, then, I've enjoyed my life as a man, but if I had to be one of your characters and live a second life, I'd choose a new adventure and see what life is like as a woman. I choose Tiamat. I have so many granddaughters that maybe this would help me understand them better. Then maybe I'd be a cool grandpa. Thank you very kindly for sharing all of your hard work with us, Miss bb. You're a fine young lady yourself and don't you forget that.
rhodri chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
eve is who i'd be in flocking movement. she's only appeared as a vision once in clay's mind, but she defeated the proeathans. she's the key to what happened at toba. gotta love a warrior the proeathans despise and fear.
sinou is who i'd be in zealous servant. he hasn't even appeared on screen yet, but a man who was a slave and rose to become a ruler is hot in my books. fear and revere him.
sometimes i find minor characters far more compelling. thanks xazz.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Lucy for me! She kicks butt. I'd wager Lucy and Sarah would've been great friends if they'd ever met. Both fiery and determined. Both doing what they have to do to survive and be happy. Going after what they want no matter what. So Sarah would be my second choice. T/u.