Reviews for Flocking Movement: Young Gods
Child of Jon Snow chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Was abit aprehinsive but i looks good.
So read on.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2018
Ancient Proeathan technology: the Apple.
Ancient Angel murdered and his/her soul imprisoned in the Apple.
Turned into Kadar's batting ball.
The sheer indignity of it all.
No wonder the Angels in the vessels are so enraged; to go from a living, breathing person with hopes and dreams and power and turned into a cat toy to be played with much like the Proeathans did. No wonder they scream and take revenge for the fate that has befallen them in any way that they can against whomever uses them.
FM withdrawal is brutal, Xazz. :o
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2018
Lol! Weirdest first date in history! At least Des bought Jacob a coffee first! :D
Seriously in FM withdrawal here, Xazz. Need to reread it. I love how your story is alive and constantly evolving and in hindsight one could almost argue that Flocking Movement, the main saga, is an origin story for the Stadalla, Janus. What about your other Stadallas on your wiki? How did they come into their power? How did they succeed and how did they fail? Sorry, they fascinate me, especially Ya'akov and L'ea. Eve's children have been the source of so much mystery and controversy in human history, and apparently in Proeathan history, too.
Your saga rocks, Xazz!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
I can't believe FM is finished. Seems to be a common thread amongst your readers, but here's another one. Thanks for everything, Xazz. You're the best. Have you heard about your writing contest yet? Keep entering them, because you'll go far in life. That's clear. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I hope you rock 2018, Xazz!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Warmest wishes for your new year, Xazz. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Best wishes for the new year! FM is the best. The Flock rocks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Young Gods will always be my fave, Xazz. I wish you all the best going into the New Year!
Guest chapter 54 . 12/30/2017
best wishes for the new year, xazz! thank you for this follow up chapter from ezio explaining the fallout when they realized they'd lost desmond.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
How else did the Apple change Mike forever, Xazz? Yes, it made him immortal and trapped his soul so that Hawk arose to keep him going, but his enhanced intelligence seems to surpass Proeathans' smarts since he is more advanced than they are in his holographic development and presumably in other areas. Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Thank you for your tremendous saga, Xazz. Have a happy holiday!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Merry Christmas!
Thank you for Flocking Movement!
Guest chapter 54 . 12/24/2017
I've been feeling nostalgic and reading your earlier work again to remember where FM began. So long ago, so many obstacles yet to overcome. Des came so far. The Proeathans may fear him and the humans may worship him, but the one thing that remains true is that only his little family truly loves him. And that is enough. Have a wonderful holiday, Xazz.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
So strange to reread this now. The Templars were so worrisome early on in FM, but turned out to be unimportant to FM canon. Now reading about the Templars is just like, whatever, enjoy your games, kids. Des has far more important things to do. How long before him was the last Stadalla? Cause Cain didn't even seem to know what they were, so at least 3000 years or so, I'd guess?
Rock on, Xazz!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
I love how Ezio just immediately sits down with Des like they're old friends, or family long apart and finally reunited. Which, basically, they are. Raptorsassins! Perfect!
Is Hawk still afraid of flying and sailing now that he's Mike? Happiest holidays, Xazz.