Reviews for Remember Remember
Sunset74 chapter 18 . 10/12
Loved this story on so many levels. You are a talented writer, and all of your stories have provided me so many hours of enjoyment. Thank you!
MimiTaylor chapter 17 . 9/23
This was so wonderful. Snape's muggle life after the battle was genius, Anna was lovely, and Harry's love for Ginny and recognition of his loss of true companionship were heartbreaking. If you ever do a sequel, focus on Harry's struggle. Thank you for sharing this incredible version of the future of our favorite characters.
MimiTaylor chapter 14 . 9/6
So much goodness. Snape and Harry's banter - so well written, so funny and clever. I like that you can capture each of their interpretations of events and done so 'canonly.'
MimiTaylor chapter 10 . 9/6
The absolute sweetness of Snape's quiet words - perfection. I'm sure you know which ones, near the end. Wouldn't want to spoil a new reader.
I really enjoyed this story. 3
MimiTaylor chapter 7 . 8/31
What a great chapter segue. This chapter was so full of feels!
MimiTaylor chapter 5 . 8/31
I love Harry's interactions with Snape and Poppy. I'm wondering if the Malfoys will be making their re-introductions.
MimiTaylor chapter 4 . 8/31
Another wonderful chapter!
MimiTaylor chapter 2 . 8/30
I wish I could sit and read this in one go! It's sooooo good. . .and I'm only on ch2!
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 8/30
*SQUEEEEEE!*
zoesheppard chapter 18 . 8/2
I just read this story, and really enjoyed it. Thanks for all the work you put into it!
That's a nice little story and well written, good job on original plot and subtle hints of humor. I enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks.
This is great so far, funny moments of Severus casting accidental magic and poor Harry getting blinded.
Intriguing beginning and well written also well explained. Wonder what everyone's reaction will be and Snape's reaction especially with Dumbledore.
pallyndrome chapter 17 . 2/14
Love this story, especially this chapter!