Reviews for Remember Remember
Selena92 chapter 18 . 4/11
I'm speechless. This story is AWESOME! I love your characterizations and how you re-introduced Sev into the magical world and gave him something to live for: Anna and friends and a large family. He deserves it so much. The role as a Governor on the Board of Hogwarts suits him and I think those ideas he has/had for Hogwarts are/were excellent. And much needed.
In case there isn't a sequel yet, I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to eventually see Sev as a grandpa, holding his grandson/granddaughter :-)
music842 chapter 18 . 4/7
What a wonderful story! So sad it's over! You built such a believable and satisfying premise, and I hope to see you revisit this story again!
archival chapter 18 . 4/6
Thanks, I appreciate your posting those. I've followed the MOI story arc since 2011 and found it touching. Things do occasionally disappear from the internet, and I'm glad that I can download a copy to make sure I'll be able to re-read it in the future. Thanks again for writing this remarkable story!
theworldabove chapter 18 . 3/20
this story was absolutely incredible! You have a true talent for writing and you should definitely, definitely pursue it !
KidouSeverus chapter 2 . 2/22
This story is the first one to make me cry :) and thoughtfulness of adding the torn photo in Severus tomb. Fantastic story :)
notwritten chapter 17 . 2/10
This was a remarkable story. Really enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it. Keep smiling. :-)
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 2/8
I am re reading this story because it's just that good and I can't believe some idiot said it was boring. Me thinks that person is a dunderhead. :)
Jane Carlton chapter 18 . 2/7
I'm reviewing the entire story, which by the way I love. It gave me closure in a part of the story I always thought warranted further examination. Thank you, it is beautiful.
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 2/6
Squawk! Love this. Just love it.
Severus' appointment to the Board of Governors is a geniusly perfect move.
jazzy chapter 18 . 2/6
awesome! :D
This story is so vere long and sorry to say boring !

Hope you keep at it and that you also have a Happy Valentine's Day !

The Crimson Mage.
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 1/14
Brilliant story!
daisy.tya chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
very prety good story of after the ward i like it to see how Harry and Severus as becom friend
morganlefay1958 chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I absolutely Love this story! I laughed so hard at the humor and really enjoyed the uniqueness of the storyline! I've read most of your stuff in the last couple of weeks and really enjoyed it... now back to your story list to pick another to read!
Kezzasilver chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
That really was a fantastic story.