Reviews for Tortured Soul
TORTURE!
I LOVE THIS! And Abraham.
... your messed up dude
THAT CLIFF HANGER THOU
Okay - honestly I love the story and your personality the same - your really fun and creative from the looks of ur story!
D
I love the little bits at the end, it's great to have funny add ons to a serious story so the story doesn't end up getting to depressing
Al has the ed sence
BenSolo'sGirlfriend chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
WHY WOULD YOU KILL WINRY?! WHY!
snowball chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Nice story i hope you recovered from you seizure :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
I.
Can.
Say.
HE'S INSANE chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
WHAT THE FLOOP IS WRONG WITH YOU? MAKE IT HAPPY! I WANT ED TO LIVE, EVRYONE IS HAPPY, ED LIVES 91 YEARS, ED GIVES UP HIS AUTOMAIL AND HIS BROTHERS ARRIFICIAL BODY FOR WINRY AND THEIR ALL COMPLETE AND EVERTHINGS AWESOME AND COOL! AND ED HAS A DAUGHTER AND TWO TWIN BOYS (Trisha jr, renmon, and john) AND ALPHONSE MARRIES MAY! AND HAS ONE DAUGHTER (Saraphine) AND MUSTANG MARRIES HAWKEYE AND THEY HAVE TWINS A BOY AND A GIRL (Jack and Sophie) AND THEIR ALL HAPPY! AND THEY ALL LIVE PEACFUL LIVES, BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS PEACEFUL AND NO WAR BROKE OUT EVER! AND THEY'RE KNOWN AS HEROES AND LIVE IN HUGE MANSIONS WITH TONS OF MOOLA AND THEIR ALL HAPPY AND OLIVIA FORGIVES HER BROTHER, AND EVERYONE'S HAPPY, AND ALL THE HOMUNCULUS DIE AND EVERYONE'S HAPPY, AND SCAR DIES CHOKING ON ROTTEN MILK (Worst way to die) AND EVERYONE'S HAPPY! Reply to Ggtherescuer.
Spinatic chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Awesome-sauce!
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
omggg
i loved this!
my favorite part was when Ahsan shot and killed Winry :D
my least fav was when Ed brought her back to life ;o;
((yup, imma Winry-hater .3.))