Reviews for Tortured Soul
I.
Can.
Say.
HE'S INSANE chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
WHAT THE FLOOP IS WRONG WITH YOU? MAKE IT HAPPY! I WANT ED TO LIVE, EVRYONE IS HAPPY, ED LIVES 91 YEARS, ED GIVES UP HIS AUTOMAIL AND HIS BROTHERS ARRIFICIAL BODY FOR WINRY AND THEIR ALL COMPLETE AND EVERTHINGS AWESOME AND COOL! AND ED HAS A DAUGHTER AND TWO TWIN BOYS (Trisha jr, renmon, and john) AND ALPHONSE MARRIES MAY! AND HAS ONE DAUGHTER (Saraphine) AND MUSTANG MARRIES HAWKEYE AND THEY HAVE TWINS A BOY AND A GIRL (Jack and Sophie) AND THEIR ALL HAPPY! AND THEY ALL LIVE PEACFUL LIVES, BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS PEACEFUL AND NO WAR BROKE OUT EVER! AND THEY'RE KNOWN AS HEROES AND LIVE IN HUGE MANSIONS WITH TONS OF MOOLA AND THEIR ALL HAPPY AND OLIVIA FORGIVES HER BROTHER, AND EVERYONE'S HAPPY, AND ALL THE HOMUNCULUS DIE AND EVERYONE'S HAPPY, AND SCAR DIES CHOKING ON ROTTEN MILK (Worst way to die) AND EVERYONE'S HAPPY! Reply to Ggtherescuer.
Spinatic chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Awesome-sauce!
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
omggg
i loved this!
my favorite part was when Ahsan shot and killed Winry :D
my least fav was when Ed brought her back to life ;o;
((yup, imma Winry-hater .3.))
GlOmP3R chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Loved this(: at some points Ed was just a liitle OOC, but you did a kickass job. I wish in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ed gave half his life for Al's body insted of his Alchamy, I was so angry when he did it ! Arghh ! Oh well .. loved it anyways.
WINJA chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Nice story. Like it.
AllenxEdward chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
No Edward! *sad face*
SoullessElric chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Cool story! Did Ed lose his eye? That would be interesting... *strokes fake beard* Nice job! I frown upon the excessive swearing though. It makes me feel awkward. (I'm 13 people! o)
wishfulliving89 chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
love the story. ur little chats is so funny 2. an the poem ur friend write for the story was great. ur story is a very well written for ya age.
Karin Matthews chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
wow i have loved every second of this story, thankyou so much for writing it :)
Roxana2288 chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Awesome! i can't wait for the next fic. Keep up the good work!

I hope you feel better!
Confusedrambler chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
Great ending-or should I say beginning? Looking forward to reading Fading Soul and seeing how Ed's gonna deal with the newest development. (I've always loved an insane Ed! xD)I hope you find out what's going on with you soon. Mystery diseases are no fun! I had to deal with one for a few months before they finally figured out what it was, so I kinda know what your going through. Good luck, think positive thoughts, and I hope your better soon. :)