Reviews for Safe Even in Nightmares
Bogorm123 chapter 5 . 7/13
This is really good! If you want, I would love to brain storm some ideas with you! Can't wait for more!
It'd be bloody brilliant if you'd finish this. I LOVE this chapter.
Bob chapter 5 . 5/24
Chapter 6 is not uploaded
someonethe3rd chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
aaaaaah no the cliffhanger! I was getting used to just flipping to the next chapter and then just when I needed it...no chapter! dang I was so exited to read what happens next but I shall wait (sadness). bit anyways, I love the stories so far! all of your ideas are super creative it's really amazing. especially the dream machine one with the drugs that was so interesting to read! hope to read more soo!
Axel's flame8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
So adorable!
lunalovelloyd chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
PLEASE PART 2
Lamarquise chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
Please keep going and finish this!
Eagle chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
So no update since 2011?...this story was actually clever...I hope that you can continue it
cantorahagedoorn chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
What a lovely collection!
I hope to see more soon
Keep up the good work!
Guest of honor chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
Please update soon so we can find out what happens to robin.
Shinku chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
If you need someone to bounce ideas with for the DC universe and help with basic grammar betaing, I wouldn't mind lending a hand. Been helping a couple other writers off and on for a while now, it'd be nice to talk with someone that's well versed in DC lore. XD -Shi
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
I think this is my favorite chapter. The plot is great
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I read this a LONG time ago but I just got it...the pearls caused Bruce's family to be broken but they created Batman...and gave Bruce a new family. The ending of the note though when It's all like "your family, Dick" awwww just awwwwwwwww! As much as Bruce tried to not let Dick get close to him, as much as he tried not to love him, it didnt work out. Dick is Batman's most precious thing in the world and...Bruce's son. LONG LIVE DADDYBATS!
*happy sigh* (dang that review was longer than I expected it to be!)
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Okay,wow, I really love this fanfic! Great job! Really hoping for a update soon!
princessalexandra0201 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Please can you make this it's own story!