Reviews for Safe Even in Nightmares
lunalovelloyd chapter 5 . 7/23
PLEASE PART 2
Lamarquise chapter 5 . 6/12
Please keep going and finish this!
Eagle chapter 5 . 4/17
So no update since 2011?...this story was actually clever...I hope that you can continue it
cantorahagedoorn chapter 5 . 3/21
What a lovely collection!
I hope to see more soon
Keep up the good work!
Guest of honor chapter 5 . 3/12
Please update soon so we can find out what happens to robin.
Shinku chapter 5 . 3/11
If you need someone to bounce ideas with for the DC universe and help with basic grammar betaing, I wouldn't mind lending a hand. Been helping a couple other writers off and on for a while now, it'd be nice to talk with someone that's well versed in DC lore. XD -Shi
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 5 . 3/11
I think this is my favorite chapter. The plot is great
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I read this a LONG time ago but I just got it...the pearls caused Bruce's family to be broken but they created Batman...and gave Bruce a new family. The ending of the note though when It's all like "your family, Dick" awwww just awwwwwwwww! As much as Bruce tried to not let Dick get close to him, as much as he tried not to love him, it didnt work out. Dick is Batman's most precious thing in the world and...Bruce's son. LONG LIVE DADDYBATS!
*happy sigh* (dang that review was longer than I expected it to be!)
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Okay,wow, I really love this fanfic! Great job! Really hoping for a update soon!
princessalexandra0201 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Please can you make this it's own story!
Everlily Emrys Holmes chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Yay this is really good! Yes please make it its own story and give us more!
Taylor Devline chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Yes this should have it's own story
And I love it
Keep up the good work
PlaidPrincess chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
I love it :) please update
Elyograg chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
It's funny because Bruce does get a 16 year old clone of him made to replace him in like 50 years and didn't know it until after he trains him as Batman. Hahahaha...
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
I like the story and hope that Diana will protect Robin from Aries. Because I bet it's him.
What will happen?
Please UPDATE really soon!
;-)