Reviews for Other Side of a Saber's Edge
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
You made snow into KAMINA that's CRAZY
YOU MAGNIFICENT SON OF A B*£
And vanille does strike me as a yaoi fangirl sometimes but you also get the feeling she swings the other way
BUT I think it would have been really funny for it to have worked and read lightnings reaction
xxDster chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Holy hell. That was... /scary/. Damn, I'm not even sure what to say, I'm so stunned. Fang as Lightning's opponent in Dissidia. How amazing would that have been?

This looks like it could be turned into a full-scale fic and it would be the most amazing thing on this site. Not even kidding. This, alone, blew me miles away. Beautiful characterizations (Fang in War of Transgression Mode—scary!) and the pacing was magnificent; not so long that it drags, and not so short that it's shallow. Perfection.

Thanks so much for the good read! Cheers!
Valkarious chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Definitely loved this one, would be awesome to see this become a full story XD!
Tear of Light chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Marvelously done! This was a great chapter. The characters were perfect and the conflict between Fang and Light was just awesome. :)

Keep up the great writing! :)
SurfaceMemory chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Ah... I had this idea too, I just never acted upon it. Anyway, great read as always.

I always told myself, if Fang ever made it into Dissidia as a playable character she would be Chaos, simply because of her memories during the war. I guess you thought the same too.
Niner Deamon chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
I loved this one shot, it's a great concept and in character to boot. I for one would love to see it continued if you get anymore inspiration.
Valkarious chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
XD Well at least he tried right :3? Looking forward to reading more !
Valkarious chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Would definitely love to see this first chapter become a full story :)!
whiskered oranges chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Okay, wow. I'm currently trying to stop laughing (kinda succeeding on this) and also trying to stop meshing FFXIII and GL together in a way that has me laughing while going 'wtf?' (not really succeeding on this one). But anyway. This was highly amusing. And sadly, I can kinda-sorta-really-definitely picture this actually happening. Really great job with this.

(Also, the "unrelated, parallel worlds" text from the first chapter made me go, "Like Parallel Works?" when I looked at it a few minutes ago. And now I kinda wanna watch some GL.)
BlackScyther chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You know I wouldn't mind seeing this AU expanded more. The premise is very interesting.

Lightning as the Cocoon l'Cie hunting down Fang, Vanille and the rest of the gang for revenge.

You've got one interested reader here, so thumbs up to you.
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
hm. very interesting.
xxDster chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I read this earlier but I was too sleepy to review. It was great to wake up to, though.

Lightning as a Cocoon l'Cie. Now that would just... suck. For everybody. But damn, it was interesting to read—especially the phone call with Serah. That sorta made me wince. I'm looking forward to these AU chapters of yours! Great work so far.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love alternate realities/universes. This is a very cool idea and you definitely write it well. The characters a perfect and the events in the story, you can't but sit at the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next.

Well done! I look forward to the next chapter. :)