Reviews for The King's Legacy
FandomNutter chapter 2 . 8/16
*GASP!* Cadmon knooowws~!
heeheehee!
Chatterbox818 chapter 14 . 6/19
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I /LOVE/ YOUR OCS! ALSO, I AM NOT PARTICULARLY FOND OF ROYAL!MERLIN, BUT THIS WAS PERFECT! THANK YOU!
lizzyhat123 chapter 3 . 5/7
I think Driscroll on Ibiki Morino from the anime Naruto. Wears long black trench coat, likes to torture and interrogate, black eyes and really tall with huge muscles to back him up. Sounds exactly like Driscsroll doesn't he ?
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 4/12
YES! Finally they got Merlin out of there and I loved that brief little bit about Kilgharrah's destruction!
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 4/12
So Arthur wasn't there? *sobs* How could you be so cruel and give him hope? Poor Merlin! I'm glad Kilgharrah is there for him at least.
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 4/11
This is getting so interesting! I love how you're including Kilgharrah!
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 4/11
Gosh, Driscoll is truly terrifying!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh my... that was sinister. Driscoll truly is an atrocious creature, as Morgause puts it.
WritingWarrior chapter 6 . 3/11
review for ch 6:

OMGGGG YES. GWAINE AND GERRICK ARE GOING TO MEET! YES YES YES! That's going to be so entertaining ahh I can't wait!
brightfairy8 chapter 11 . 3/11
Hahaha I love all of Gerrick's puns. They're just too good XD
Fandolatry chapter 14 . 2/10
I loved this! I've seen it in every whump list EVER and finally decided to read it. I'm disappointed in myself for putting it off for so long. It's amazing! Was the sequel ever written? If so, what's it called? I'll definitely be looking at more of your work!
Maddie chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
I was so confused who the "traveler" was, I can't believe I didn't guess when he took the Merlin falcon joke personally. This is really good so far. You found a really good balance; with just enough hints at the torture to get our hearts beating, but not too much to frighten us away.
GreenHorn22 chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
Great story I loved it. I cant wait to read the sequel, I just hope that its longer I hated to see this one end.
Random Flyer chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
Very well done. I like the back story you're building for Merlin's family and for Cadmon. You're doing a good job burying little hints of it into the previous stories with these characters which really rounds it out. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Thanks for posting!
Pheobehuntress chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
I love how Killgharrah cares about Merlin. Not just his dragonlord, not just Emrys, no matter how annoying and riddleish, the Dragon feels the brotherlyness not just in soul, but in heart!