Reviews for The King's Legacy
InTheShadows3 chapter 14 . 8/12
I love It!
Olivia Hersherl chapter 14 . 7/22
I couldn't make myself stop reading to send in a review. I think I have found another favorite Merlin fanfic! When the storms first started, I thought, "It would be cool if this was a hint to Merlin helping his friends out." Then when you revealed that he was, I was like, "HA! F**king knew it!"

Anyway, I love the story and can't wait to finished the other stories in The King's Legacy universe
Bogorm123 chapter 14 . 6/22
This is really good!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 14 . 2/19
Absolutely amazing story, I love prince (not really a prince) Merlin and I definitely like Balinor having friends amongst the knights. Really well written
CaitiAthena chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
awesome story, I WANT MORE
CaitiAthena chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
ummm..., Arthur, hate to tell you this, but it is kinda important, I mean, Merlin is a freaking Prince
CaitiAthena chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
ohhhh is Gwaine scared of a lowly servent girl? y
CaitiAthena chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
oh my Gods Gwaine
CaitiAthena chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
awwww so cute
FandomNutter chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
*GASP!* Cadmon knooowws~!
heeheehee!
Chatterbox818 chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I /LOVE/ YOUR OCS! ALSO, I AM NOT PARTICULARLY FOND OF ROYAL!MERLIN, BUT THIS WAS PERFECT! THANK YOU!
lizzyhat123 chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
I think Driscroll on Ibiki Morino from the anime Naruto. Wears long black trench coat, likes to torture and interrogate, black eyes and really tall with huge muscles to back him up. Sounds exactly like Driscsroll doesn't he ?
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
YES! Finally they got Merlin out of there and I loved that brief little bit about Kilgharrah's destruction!
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
So Arthur wasn't there? *sobs* How could you be so cruel and give him hope? Poor Merlin! I'm glad Kilgharrah is there for him at least.
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
This is getting so interesting! I love how you're including Kilgharrah!