Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Lizzy80 chapter 41 . 10/4
Just found this STORY absolutely loved it deffo one of my fave. Terrific job! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
I tried to give this story a chance but you seem to be all over the place from chapter to chapter so I'm not going to continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
The flow of this story just doesn't work
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Your making Kate seem like a moron in that it's taking her this long to get a clue as to why Castle is mad.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/26/2014
Really enjoyed , thankyou
Kici124 chapter 41 . 8/24/2014
Terry chapter 41 . 3/24/2014
Awesome ending. Quite a roller coaster ride. Thank you
47secondsofveritas chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Oh man... Nice job, buddy
Castlelover777 chapter 35 . 3/9/2014
Wow, pretty heart breaking chapter. As a devoted mom myself, Castle's thoughts and worry for Alexis really hit me. That whole scene was fantastic. You are really pulling n my heart strings right now. Very we'll done. Thanks.
Castlelover777 chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I can't imagine people complaining about where the story is going. If I don't like a story I just quit reading. I am so appreciative of the people who share their stories with me! I know the time and energy required, so please be courteous to fic authors! Thanks for sharing your stories.
Castlelover777 chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Great chapter. I am really enjoying this story! I could really feel Castle's anguish. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/24/2014
Whoa! This was just. Whoa. Wow. It hurt my feelings, but it was also awesome!
Sam chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
this was a great chapter. I read it twice before going on to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
A 3 chapter smut scene, that's a little overbaord.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I know some of you won't agree with me on this but I think Kate was kind of a bitch in this chapter.
1,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »