Reviews for To Have and To Hold
imgoodbackup chapter 41 . 10/4
I enjoyed the read! Thanks for sharing :) I look forward to checking out your other works.
AngelLonginus chapter 41 . 11/27/2018
Found this story on a list of Recommended Castle FanFiction classics, and I can see why it made the list. It was an amazing story. I loved it so much. Thanks!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/28/2018
Thank you. Love it so much. I read only Castle.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/27/2018
I love your story. I just have 7 more chapters to go. Will definitely finish it. I read only Castle.
Chelypdj chapter 41 . 2/17/2018
Amazing
Chelypdj chapter 10 . 2/14/2018
I like that word 2
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2018
I love your story. I never liked Josh. How your story flowed is great. I read only Castle.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2018
I love it. I read only Castle
Guest chapter 41 . 2/12/2018
I love it. I read only Castle.
bponder chapter 31 . 9/13/2017
I love a righteously angry alexis defending her father.
Nice try chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I was with you until the end of the chapter. I really don't mind angst stories, I just don't care for stupid characters. She knows that castle was heartbroken over the ring. He tells her all those nice things outside her door and then they make love and don't have the casual sex she's always experienced. He tells her that he hasn't slept with anybody since Gina, indirectly telling her that sex with her matters. How any rational person can draw the conclusion she did is unfathomable to me. Again, I don't mind angst I just can't handle that level of stupid in a character as smart as Beckham is in the show.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
What a selfish BITCH!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Your version of Kate seems kind of moronic
Guest chapter 41 . 10/13/2016
THIS WAS SO INCREDIBKE THANK YOU SO MUCH XX
lauhall chapter 41 . 7/20/2016
OMG, that was amazing, I loved it, there was a moment where I thought it was too much, but it was just amazing. Congrats
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »