Reviews for To Have and To Hold
bponder chapter 31 . 9/13/2017
I love a righteously angry alexis defending her father.
Nice try chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I was with you until the end of the chapter. I really don't mind angst stories, I just don't care for stupid characters. She knows that castle was heartbroken over the ring. He tells her all those nice things outside her door and then they make love and don't have the casual sex she's always experienced. He tells her that he hasn't slept with anybody since Gina, indirectly telling her that sex with her matters. How any rational person can draw the conclusion she did is unfathomable to me. Again, I don't mind angst I just can't handle that level of stupid in a character as smart as Beckham is in the show.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
What a selfish BITCH!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Your version of Kate seems kind of moronic
Guest chapter 41 . 10/13/2016
THIS WAS SO INCREDIBKE THANK YOU SO MUCH XX
lauhall chapter 41 . 7/20/2016
OMG, that was amazing, I loved it, there was a moment where I thought it was too much, but it was just amazing. Congrats
Teresa morehart chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
Your story is awesome, ignore the haters...Peace!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/3/2016
I really did love this story. I know how hard it is to do this kind of work and you did an amazing job.

Note, I'm reading this during the S8 hiatus. A while back I checked the NYPD rules, and Castle was too "old" to take the test and become a new officer. But he really ought to have serious training in law enforcement. So I think Kate's last blackmail was perfect.

I think that eventually (maybe at the end of S8 or when the show is canceled) she'll realize she hates being a captain, and will leave NYPD to either go back to law school or do private eye work with Rick.
Thanks so much for writing!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/3/2016
I find it very hard to write Kate and very comfortable to write Rick. I think you do a good job with both.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/3/2016
I didn't realize I was holding my breath until the chapter ended.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/3/2016
That hurt to read. Well done!
CharacterDriven chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
Haha, I LOVE Castle On Drugs. Very funny stuff
CharacterDriven chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
I know I'm reading this after the horse got out of the barn, but I think you're doing a very fine job with the angst-and-misreading angle. I'm in.
CharacterDriven chapter 12 . 2/3/2016