Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Tearless Soul chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is AWESOME! Case or no case, this is definitely worth continuing. A case could provide some kind of distraction for both. But then again, you probably have all of this planned out so i can't wait to see how this flows!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh. I love this already! No case necessary. Please. Just... them. Can't wait for more!
gmay chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I just through reading your recent update of Retaliation and saw that you had started another story. I of course had to find it and read it and i'm so glad that I did. This has great potential i'm already eager to read more!

I hope you have the time to write and update both stories on a regular basis! That would be fantabolous! lol! I'm about to subscibe to author alert so next time I won't have to look for your new work! ;)
tvbmadness chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Definitely something different! I kinda like how this story didn't start with a murder mystery and focus on the relationship... I hope the ring was in he drawer because Kate hasn't said yes yet to Josh and not castle was thinking! Can't wait for the next chapter... But plz finish your other story first. Update soon!
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was awesome! You rock in this land too:) I am very anxious to see how it all plays out.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Don't stop. Want to hear what Kate is thinking about in determining how to handle Josh's proposal when she is not really sure how she feels. Plus we know what we want her to do.
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
that's a great start i can't wait for more.

I really hope Kate didn'd say yes to motorcyclr boy. LOL
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Definitely continue! I can see this turning out to be a great story (:

a really good start, I like that you got straight into the story instead of making us wait for chapters before anything interesting happens.

I dont think you need the case, you're doing fine so far, i cant wait to see more. x
LadyLilibet chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is going to be fantastic! I can't wait for more :)
Ellkat chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
its fine without a case. lots of the fluff ones that focus on caskett dont have a case, either ignoring the crimes or saying it was a slow week.

loving it by the way :)
whimorawhy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This looks like it's going to be amazing, I can't wait for more.
kewellchick chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Cant wait for more! Loved it!
Warden18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very nice chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
pkl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
.God. So much pain. I'll be afraid to read the next chapters. - bites fingers nervously -
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107