Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Van Inactive chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
Great writing, great fic...but of course you already know I'm a fan. :)
Guest chapter 41 . 7/4/2011
fantastic ride!
porcelingods chapter 41 . 7/4/2011
WOW I'm a little lost for words after finishing this, I've read a LOT of Fanfic over the years, but this is definitely one of the BEST I've ever read, it was really really EXCELLENT. I cannot wait till your next Castle story, I really hope there's many many more to come.
The Writer's Muse chapter 41 . 7/3/2011
Wow, our journey is now over and it ended perfectly. Thank you for taking all of us along. It was wonderful. Until next time.
Lorr1020 chapter 41 . 7/3/2011
I loved this last chapter. A very fitting ending for for Rick & Kate. Very creative on Kate getting Rick to agree to her conditions! Enjoy your summer.
Blooky chapter 41 . 7/3/2011
I loved every step of the way. Thank *you* for sharing it with us. I'll be looking forward to your next crime scene;).
killmypatience chapter 41 . 7/3/2011
i loved spending time reading that almost gave me heartattacks more than once but it was the deal with a angst was beautiful, deeply human and full of .
BowTies13 chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
Wow!

I'm So gonna miss this!

Love it! ...or rather LoveD it!

C-Ya!
HuntingPeace chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
Loved it! This last chapter was wonderful.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
This was an absolutely amazing story with a fabulous conclusion. Like their first, you worked so much character and emotion into this scene that it's astounding, and a brilliant thing to learn from. I look forward to reading whatever it is that you next put out, while still following your current story.

I loved this immensely.

Congratulations on an AMAZING story.

Emma
Tycho77 chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
Thank you for your wonderful story. I have enjoyed every chapter. One of the best stories out there. Hope y9ou can get motivated to start a new one soon. We need this to keep us going until Sept. 19th !
Ariel119 chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
WOW. Ever seen "The king and I " with all of the kids and women executing bows so low their foreheads are touching the floor? That is me right now. I bow to your greatness. Please let us know if you ever venture into the "paper and ink for profit" world.
Kaslyna chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
Excellent. :D
Ubajr chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
You rock, momma. Best Castle-fix ever. I'll be waiting expectantly for the next tale that you weave!
KnitterJen chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
Thank you for such a great story. It was worth waiting on every chapter.
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »