Reviews for To Have and To Hold
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Just wondering what next?
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Sad stuff!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Man's heart is aching!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I really hate to see either one of them sad, but the story is so good.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Where is he?
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Poor guy!
SkinnyLove18 chapter 41 . 3/10/2013
wow I know I am late to the party, but this story was unbelievably good. I have never been so frustrated(a good kind) while reading a story to the point where it fueled my need to keep reading. Nicely done. It was one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride, all because of these two idiots in love.

I loved every second of this, even all of the angst because lets be honest, I am a sucker for angst no matter how often I curse at it. Thanks for taking the time to write this story and sharing it.
*me going off to read the rest of your work*
liliahti chapter 41 . 2/26/2013
what an amazing story! i had a great time reading it :)
monkeymauve chapter 41 . 2/26/2013
Thanks for the story. A very enjoyable read.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
I don't know about the bad reviews you were/are getting. I say ignore them. If they're constructive good, if they're not then chock them up to someone else's bad day.

Write what *you* want to write and enjoy it!

So far, I'm having a great time reading your work!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
why is she angry when they had an agreement about having that one night?! i mean i get shes angry and maybe a little hurt but how could she forget about their little agreement?
infatuatedlover chapter 41 . 1/3/2013
What? He is going to become a cop? Crazy nonsense. Nonetheless it was a pleasure reading such a well written and well developed story. Had me angry and hurt most of the time but that means that the story was well told to create such emotions. Honestly great job. Great story. I'm sad there's no more but you are right there's no way to continue. Also excellent job including the case. In fact excellent job including everything, from Kate's ptsd, to castle's nightmares, to him getting stabbed, angry Alexis. Simply fantastic.
sianita95 chapter 41 . 1/1/2013
Epic epic story. Loved it, definitely one of my favorites. Read it all in one day, couldn't put my phone down. Great story, can't say enough, except I'm sorry I was so late to the party on this one! Two thumbs way up!
MJRmutation chapter 41 . 12/9/2012
I thought the Third time was going to be hotter than the first, or even the second, but sadly, their first time in this story still holds best in the amount of hotness that was in the sex scene. The last time was hot, and it was loving, but i just got the feeling from re-reading the first time that it was a lot more loving, more exploratory and, just plain hotter. Still a great story. Spent all weekend reading it! :)
MJRmutation chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
Man, the other chapters were worthy of an early review but this one i just had to review. Ive read angry Alexis before, like the stories where alexis was mad at Beckett for not being there when her dad was in an accident or something like that, but nothing ever came of it. I love this alexis! In the show, like in 4x07, she was depicted as a scared little girl, then is 5x03, when she found out about caskett, she was a brat. But this side of alexis was awesome! I love the way you wrote her!
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »