Reviews for The Perfect Match
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awww that's soo adorable and perfect XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ehhhhhh! That was so adorable I feel like my brain overloaded! *squeeeeeee*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
love it 3
Cheese Rice chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
UWAHH SO CUTE. i hated Natsuki! there was nothing wrong with her, but she was with Tezuka! so i hated it : sorry!
IcySprings chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is sooo cute! At first I wasn't going to read this Fic because all I saw in the little write up description thing was TezukaOC and I was like "Aw, I want TezukaFuji," but then I actually read the summary. I'm so glad I gave it a chance because I think you did a really good job on the fic.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awwwww super cute! Hahah they are called perfect pair for a reason.
Tralalala chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aww :D perfect pair is perfect. I like your OC lots, though :)

Great story!
Tacuma chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I'd love to help you with the gender problem, but I'm no good at surgery either XD;;; If you would be Konomi-sensei we would have Tezuka and Fuji together forever, because definitely everybody in the world agrees Tezuka and Fuji are a perfect match! XD
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ahh!

Amazing fic! Thank you very much for share it with all Tezuka-Fuji fans! :D

You are so good writing stories, please upload more and more fics!

Best regards,

Luna
moribayashi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ah, this is crazy.. every time i read in a fic that fuji got hurt i always feel hurt too, i think [sometimes] more so than fuji himself and i have this insane urge to castrate whoever it is who makes fuji sad, especially if that person is tezuka. same thing goes for this fic. when i read tezuka got a girlfriend i was like, WTH! even though you've warned earlier that it'd be a happy ending.. -_-;; alas, it only happens when i read good stories, and to conclude this pointless rant: this fic, i like. please keep writing about my OTP. i'd be glad to read it and comment.

btw, not that i hate natsuki. she's ok, especially since she's quite perceptive and totally logic when it comes to feelings. it's just me who's always having a hard time picturing tezuka-buchou with someone who's not fuji.. ;;
NS chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved it. It's a really nice story.
Fadey chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
A totally awesome story You know, when I first read the summary, I thought it would be TezukaXO.C. Glad that I checked it out though :D Great story!

Fadey