Reviews for Dear fanfiction writers,
Ginngiggles chapter 4 . 7/12
Love the Mean Girls reference
sapphire.gd17 chapter 23 . 5/17
I can't believe I'm just reading this now. This is so hilarious!
MlleTomate chapter 8 . 4/30
Weasley is our King ️
MlleTomate chapter 7 . 4/30
Ho yes, he does, that I'm sure xD !
Or Moony does. Or Padfoot does. A lot xD
MlleTomate chapter 6 . 4/30
Unless Harry falls in love with Snape...
(Yaoi is life !)
FountainOfStars chapter 48 . 4/23
Oh gosh, yes, yes, yes! This story is hilariously brilliant and I'm sorry I missed out the chance to read it while it was actually being published. I especially love the chapter about calling Hermione 'Mione' because that has always really annoyed me in fanfics (like, when did they EVER call her that in the books?) I also adored the AVPM references (I FIND them to be highly amusing!) and anyway, amazing job and I am 100% favouriting it!
Some of the things you mention can get annoying but I can’t help but see this as the author using the characters as a mouth piece to trash a bunch of other fanfics. It’s not a real story in any sense. Fanfics exist specifically as a way for fans to publish and read stories that wouldn’t exist in canon, something strange or different or a new take on the original story. Of course Snape and Sirius or Draco and Hermione wouldn’t have ended up together in the books. Don’t read those fanfics if it bothers you, but don’t use the characters to trash those authors because you don’t like them.
MlleTomate chapter 5 . 3/30
It would ne more magical :D
MlleTomate chapter 4 . 3/30
Don't worry Ginny, we love you ️

(Yes, I'm going to comment each chapter and you're going to receive a looot of e-mails xD !)
MlleTomate chapter 3 . 3/29
Aaaaaaw but you are so cute together T_T !
Not even a liiiittle ? No ? Aaaaaw T_T
MlleTomate chapter 2 . 3/29
Not a veela, why not (naturally that HOT ? Then, we must thank Merlin or Mother Nature or God or any Divinity for your creation ️)

Straight ? Reeeaaaallyyyyyy ? But I CAN'T LIVE without Drarry T-T !

No sister in Gryffindor, ok, I don't like the idea either.

Not touching Hermione ? Pleeeeaaaase ! We know you are DYING to so it !
MlleTomate chapter 1 . 3/29
We know, Harry, but some people are crazy 0.0
That may be valid.
*cough* Delphini *cough*
NO! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS BLATANT DENIAL OF MY OTP!
2,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »