Reviews for Jojo true colors
flying werecats chapter 10 . 3/31
Pretty creepy, but I like creepy! Is this going to be a "deal with the devil" kind of story? If it is, I'm curious to see what happens when you break the deal.
E-man-dy-S chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Please whats going to happen next? Post soon. :)
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
What's happening between Jojo and Fluffy? I gotta know what happens!

-AniUniverse '05
lightfaith0606 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I'd scream, but I have a sore throat! ;
Ooh! I liked reading this chapter; it brought memories of the other story and when I had free time to read stories...
Well, I got to get back to work ):
Te quiero hermana!
lightfaith0606 chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
YAY! You're continuing! So glad! You still need to read my last chapter of "Friendship: An Unlikely Love Story"!
Well, I almost forgot what happened in this story until I re-read all this! I didn't know Fluffy was Whocker's sister! Really shocking!
Well, I'll be waiting for next chapter! Te quiero hermana!
Monnikce chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
:D
Novanto chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Um, when you get back, may I suggest getting a beta Reader? I happen to be one. I ask because one doesn't normally write people talking -like this- It should be "like this". Among other errors.
XxTheLittleDreamer chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
nahh.. it's fine to wait for this adorable stoory..!

wow so that's how hard in growing up with bundles of head aches beside.. -.-"

anyways good luck in school! :D

i'll be praying 4 YOU!
Monnikce chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
hola

esta muy bien, esperare. me gustan mucho tus historias.

apenas iniciaras la universidad y ya sabes ingles?ademas de que tu redaccion es increible, wow, mis respetos
flying werecats chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO READING THIS!

Sorry, it took me forever!

Haha, so before Jojo was the who and Jean was the human, and now the tables are turned! It's cool that Jojo gets to experience being a human, and Jean gets to be a who. Of course, it makes you wonder if they'll ever level out and stay human in the human world and who in Whoville every time they switch over...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Poor Jojo! And Ned, too... But it had to happen eventually, so it might as well have been then... STILL! *Hugs them both*
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
That was so cool! What's gonna happen next? Sorry I'm reviewing late.

-AniUniverse '05
XxTheLittleDreamer chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
i think its about time for me to say AT LAST! ohh all the waiting has finally paid offfff! iloveiiiet! the who's plea is we are here? but for me, regarding this awesome story is I WANT MORE! surely dude! i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more and... i really WANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! xD

Ur OveRly HyPErVeNtiLAtinG FwEnD, o_0

MUSiC iS ALL I EVER WANTED

p.s.- happy Halloween !
lightfaith0606 chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
YAY! Next chapter! X3

Ahahaha, awww... Sally hit Jojo with a frying pan! XD And she hit poor Ned. X3

AAAAHH! Jojo told Ned! Awww... he cried... :'( But Jean wasthere to comfort him! X3

That was sweet hermana! Good job! *hugs you*
EverlastingFlower96 chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Whozonegirl! It's good to hear you updated! Yay! Who-Ville again! My goodness, I'll be sitting on the end of my chair waiting to see what happens! :D
flying werecats chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

Yay, back to Whoville! And it was very typical of Jean's Dad to get so overprotective... My Dad would *never* have given in! XD

I just wish they weren't so mean to and afraid of Whocker... He's not such a bad guy, just so long as his alter ego doesn't take over!