Reviews for Call Next Time
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was really good!

You captured the relationship so well, and both Barry and Wally seemed in character. It was a believable event, and I'm really glad you wrote it!

-Fish
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
... FOOD. I wish my mother baked when she was worried... No, she cleans! -_-

Great job! I loved the interaction between Barry and Wally and Iris! It was adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aw, it's just so cute. I love me my flash!fam moments.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved this!
Lillianna Rider chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I LOVE THIS!

This is Lillianna Rider Signing out!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved this, it was great and completely in character!
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, you must be a review addict, because Wally really, really loves his food :P Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
D'aw! I like how you portrayed Barry and Iris!
addy chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was a very nice story. I loved the Barry and Wally scene. Excellent job.
Illucida chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was fun to read; I could tell that you had fun writing it just from how it was written. I could "feel" the tenseness in the car ride, Wally's guilt when he saw that his aunt was so worried. Lovely work!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hi

Nice little fic. Not my favorite for some reason. I can't say why since I do like this style usually. But just because something didn't attract me doesn't make it wrong. And its good, regardless of my personal feelings.

The quality is very good; good narration, interaction, dialog, humor and a touch of suspense.

The character portrayal is very good (though I'm not familiar with some of them. Sorry).

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was really sweet, good use of wording and lovd the Iris baking cookies part. but it was great the relationships you got across so sweet
notwritinganymoreitsemptysorry chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Great job on this.

It was really good.

AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awww, that was such a nice little peek into the aftermath of the episode. I love the interaction between Barry and Wally, and Aunt Iris! Cool story! :D
BanannaSlapz517 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really liked this one. Especially the line about baking. ;) good job!