Reviews for Rendezvous with Fate: An Alternate Universe Fanfic
Ms.Jane chapter 20 . 3/26/2007
hey ...these chapters are great, i cant say anything bad about your story..for me your story is one of the best..the way you write and the uniqueness of the plot, the characters, the setting..all in all ..this story is awesome!..i hope you continue writing stories cuz i'm one of your loyal readers! _ ... i forgot to review on the other chapters...
Sakura2838 chapter 20 . 3/18/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY, I LOVE IT! XD A ton of people are waiting for you to fiish, PLEASE!
Kawahara Hikori chapter 20 . 3/3/2007
Hey!

Noticed you haven't posted up anything lately... You're still working on it right? :)

Don't give up on the story please! I can feel it coming to a close...

Later!
Waterfade chapter 20 . 1/23/2007
YAY! I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, and...Oh my, no spring where you live? I hope I read that right, where I live, spring comes every year! Its also my favourite season. Oh, I went off-topic again, lol. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon!
CSMars chapter 20 . 1/11/2007
wow! you're almost done! can't wait for the finale!
Waterfade chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
MY GOD, you're still updating! I read this story about 3 years ago, and I guess as time passed by I kinda drifted away from keeping track of this story's updates, my bad. I don't exactly remember how I stumbled upon this fanfic but, it really is appreciated that you're still updating.
ano ni mousse chapter 20 . 12/28/2006
Hey I'm you're 251st! COOL

Nice fic by the way and I hope you update soon :D
Angela Jewell chapter 20 . 12/27/2006
Thank you so much for the update!

I opened it on my laptop, and read it at home during my break. The best Christmas present. EVER. My favorite scene was when Ranma and Nabiki were talking, and Ranma admitted to missing Akane. That was so sweet, especially since he's not one to openly admit his feelings. And I love how Nabiki tricked him into going to see Akane-I wonder how he'll react when he gets there and realizes he's been tricked, lol.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I really want to see Ranma and Akane reunite! Great, terrific writing, as usual! I can't believe it's almost over. It's sad in a way, but on the other hand I know all good things must come to an end. And I'm excited to see how it'll all come together _
Cherryblossom-crystal chapter 20 . 12/27/2006
OMG I was so way behind on this fic, I stopped reading at chapter 13 and wow look at all the new chapters. I read them all in a few hrs and I'm glad I've found this fic again. Keep updating until you think its done don't end it on our part please you write wonderfully.
thereviewergirl chapter 20 . 12/26/2006
"we had two strong ones pass by Manila this year Milenyo and Reming"

filipino ka? grabe. jan ako sa line na yan natulala. pinoy ka? seryoso? i've been reading this fic for quite some time now at sobrang hangang-hanga ako sayo. kala ko hapon ka or something. kasi mukang pinagiisipan at pinagpapaguran mo talaga tong fic mo eh. super hangang-hanga talaga ako. tapos nagulat pa ako nung nakita ko yang line na yan. filipino ka pala! wow. mas humanga pa lalo!

trust me. i love this fanfic. sobrang ganda and hindi siya boring. ang galing ng pagkasulat! di ko nakita kung anong scene jan yung inspired ng princess hours eh. hanggang episode 17 palang napapanood ko. haha. di ko mapinpoint kung ano jan yung scene na yun. ang cute kaya ng princess hours. ang funny.

sorry kung mejo humaba bigla yung review ko. sorry kung biglang naging tagalog pero kasi eh. nagulat ako na pinoy ka. hahaha. grabe si reming at si milenyo. 3 araw ba naman kaming walang kuryente.

ayun. ang galing mo! this is one of the best ranma 1/2 fanfics that i have ever read. i really hope that you continue this and you finish this. i don't want this to turn out like 'hearts of ice' by krista perry... that fic is one of the greatest ranma 1/2 fanfics that i have ever read but... i don't see any progress... i doubt she'll ever finish it... i wish she would... it's too good to stay stagnant... haha... sabihin mo kay krista perry ikaw nalang tatapos! joke! :p

what's gonna happen next? ranma's bound to see akane again. is nabiki really pregnant? or is she being the scheming nabiki that we know in the series? hahaha... more power! :) happy holidays!

MALIGAYANG PASKO! :p
SakuraAyanami chapter 20 . 12/25/2006
woot this chap was awesome and even more awesome christmas present i just want to say that, considering that at the end on your note mention that ther's still to go 1 chap and 2 epilogues it makes me feel a little sad and trill at the same time for the story is geting on the climax of the tendos saga

PS: i feel the same as you as to not knowing what spring feels like. Were i live there's also only two seasons, bitter dry cold winter and hotter than hell summer
Me chapter 20 . 12/25/2006
Very well written chapter, as usual. Ive been following your story for a long time and I love it. But in this chapter I felt I missed something. Is the problem with Happosai finished, just like this? Why isnt he going after Ranma? Just because the others damiyos stand up for him? And all of Kodachis work? Why it was so necessary? Maybe because english is not my first language, Ive lost something important. Somewhere. It would be great if you could clarify that for me in the next chapters, you know, someone telling others what happened. I would very much appreciate it. Anyway, I can barely wait to see how the Tendos are going to retake their land. And what will become from this. Thanks for the story!
Upgrade chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
Another great chapter.
Oyuki chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
okay, so they're going to the same place. i suppose they're going to see each other. good. and i wonder, you made me think... is nabiki really pregnant. because you never know with her. anyway, awesome. as always. please have the next one out soon. i'm so looking forward to it. as i always do.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
Another wonderful chapter. I'm glad to see that it looks like you will be able to finish this masterpiece in Ranma fiction.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »