Reviews for Uses
Almorlyx chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
awww, i wish there was more! it was SO good! :) if anyone made something like this or a continuation of this, can i have the link please?
Tykilover chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You... Are a writing genius. The descriptions and the dialogue... Everything was beautifully written. I'm sad it's not continued, yet the way you ended it almost took away the unsatisfaction of an unfinished story. Wonderful job!
Wolfgirlpack1923 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really like your story! :-D i be waiting your updated. _
starbrigate chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Star: hmmmm... even if it's a oneshot I still feel like it was a multi-chapters!

Brigate: I can't believe that last word! "FIN"

Star: i agree... if it's a multi chapters... i can't wait for what will happen next! i wish you would continue it!

Star & Brigate: As we are saying we really like it! and sorry because we're not satisfied with the ending ;. I'm really curious of what will happen next after Allen was taken by the Earl... -.-

!Skip this!

Star: I don't know if this is a negative one but in the line "His grin widened and he poked the priest hard in both eyes before slashing his sword down and sending Allen crashing into the ground." I found this a bit uncomfortable and at the same time funny...

Brigate: uncomfortable because of the way he did it *giggle* and funny because of it was a little 'childish act' but still work! xD (that's for me)

!End of skip(or something like that)!

Brigate: I still hope a continuation(Star: sequel) for it... only if you don't mind ;

Star & Brigate: We hope more ideas to come!

Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
WHAT! This is it? Grrr~ There's gotta be more! *searches bashfully though * GAH! I can't find any! LOL Keep up the good work. I think this should continue really. ;)