Reviews for The Driven Snow
heyitsafrog chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Thought i best leave a review here. This story is one of the most amazing ones i have read. It left me thinking about it for days and I've had to read it several times. I just cannot get over how great it was! The whole concept of it is very original, I loved the Jarlos throw in, and the overall story was very well written. PLEASE keep on writing amazing stories like this!
ScipioLover chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was actually a really good apocalyptic kind of story It wasn't to scary and it wasn't to Job!
Misunderstood Scribe chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow!
AkireAlev chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This story is just amazing! I started crying so much in the end...you did awsum in writing this story!:)
ActressForLife chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
So, I don't read too much in the way of BTR fanfiction, and I generally don't ship James/Carlos romantically...but this whole thing is absolutely brilliant. The idea for the flesh eating snow is...creepy and kind of terrifying.
thisprofileisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Dude! FREAKING FREAKING FREAKIG AWESOME BRO! lol the first chapter was a little long for me but i can get use to it :) anyway bro,boy or not, i hope u continue this story,its to amazing to give up!
Kid chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow. This was almost bizarre but so interesting in so many ways. I was actually disappointed to see it end. I really really hope you pursue other BTR fics in this same genre because it's fascinating.
Tadzio Ritsuka chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
that was so sad :(

but very well written!
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I loved every part of this story! It was so mystical and beautifully written! I've never seen a story like this one, and I really like the concept of acid snow in the middle of California weather. Very unique! :)

But I must say, I was super sad when James sacrificed himself for the guys. And at the end when he felt the snow melting, that just added to the mysteriousness of the whole situation.

All in all, my new favorite story! Can't wait to see more from you! :D
twins1729 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow...just amazingly wow! I never cry over fan fiction, but here I am welling up. To be honest, every time I see a horror story I brace myself for the lameness. But THAT was AMAZING! Sweet Jarlos..just beautiful, sweet, frightening, sad, and wonderful. Wonderfully written too. I demand more stuff from you!
Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
but. but. but. awh, [ Great story. x
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow... just, wow. The ending was beautiful, a good way to go with snow.
BandanaMansDamsel chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
You did an excellent job. This is just so...wow.

You should definitely write more horror, your writing is amazing.
Once Upon a Vicky chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I seriously screamed at the end. That was soooo freakin sad and beautiful at the same time. I have so many words to say but so little time. That was just *curls up in a ball and cries* amazing. :)
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
THIS WAS SO SAD, OH MY LORD.

I loved it, though. A very original and interesting idea.