Reviews for Those Seven Months
Rascal chapter 2 . 1/5
"It's...Soren."
"Soren?"
"Don't laugh," he warned, pointing a finger at her.
Too late! I had already laughed. You made me embarrassed!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Both...Ok OK saving her happy? :)
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Sqweeee! Soo cute! LOVE IT! ;D

Urg! Hal is just uber creepy freaky. and stupid. :P
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
*cackles* Now there is a dose of 'fate' or 'destiny' for them. XD Soo cute!
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
lol Poor insecure villain. XD Soo cute!
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
LOL Aaannnd Roxanne is saved from Hal by the city's glorious. . . villain. XD Soo cute!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
*falls over*
*dies*
The End!
SailorMegaPhantom chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
The part where Roxanne said about the earthquake of New Zealand, just brought me sadness of New Zealand and the earthquake that was in Japan;(
Megamindheart chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
My god, I can't tell you how much I appreciated this fanfiction! I just got my wisdom teeth out and this kept me busy while I healed! It's made me laugh countless times, so thanks again!
Megamindheart chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Omygod you have me all excited! I can't wait to keep reading! Great fic!
chloemcg chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
Awwww so romantic you know this is so good and I hope there's going to be a sequel to this and I just find the fact that Minion smacked the Vicar on the head with the forget me stick. lol (I'm lolling the forget me stick) and I think Megamind and Roxanne belong together (I think the song: My life would suck without you, by Kelly Clarkson would so go right about now) amazing work by the way.
Ewbie Moons chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
For one thing, I must say THANK YOU for cutting off right before the wedding night scene. I just don't feel comfortable with reading smut in certain categories. :P

HOW could one POSSIBLY sum up something as truly EPIC, AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC AND MAGICAL as this story in a single review? Well, anyway, over the course of the whole deal you had some typos. I estimate around fifteen, but for sixteen chapters that's pretty good. Again, I love this story. :)
Ewbie Moons chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I can't decide if I should review to make you happy or not review since my reviews aren't really creative at all. They're basically just redundant little notes saying you're doing awesomely. So how's this: I read the fic, and on the last chapter I'll give you a master review saying how I liked it overall? ...Since you can't respond immediately and I can't wait to dig in to this story, I'll just do that.

But anyway: You're awesome. I love this. Plain and simple.
purplegirl97 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
HEY! It's been over 8 MONTHS since your last update! This is a good story, please continue it!