Reviews for Cullen Evolution
PAT2024 chapter 38 . 7/27
I read the interviews after finishing the story itself and I really liked them. It was kind of fun to go a little bit deeper with some of the characters, I hope you will post one day the other interviews you have already written and also finish this truly amazing story. I am so sad to leave your wonderful characters that I have followed for 4 stories in a row. I'm gonna miss them all. But I have a tiny hope you may surprise us one day and give us the last chapters to end properly this beautiful saga... so I'm ticking the "follow story" box...

Thank you for sharing and for all the hard work you've put in this. I hope your health is now great again and wish you all the best.
PAT2024 chapter 42 . 7/26
No, no, no, you can't do that, you can't stop right here...

Please we are only missing several consider finishing this wonderful story. I love so much all your characters. I want to know how all the plot you have set up finally ends up.

It's been years since you abandoned them, but I'm sure you can get back to their story and give them and us their well deserved HEA. What could we do to convince you ? Should we beg on our knees ?

Anyway, I'd like to thank you so much for all the work you've done to share all this saga with us. It is really one of my top, top favourite stories and I have read several hundreds. I am so sad not to be able to know the final ending you had in your mind. You are a wonderful writer and you are so talented. I don't understand why your story has never got more "favourite" tags.

Please answer me via PM to let me know if you'll ever consider finishing it or to give me some clues as to where you wanted to take them. That would be most appreciated.
MiserysMama chapter 42 . 4/21
I'm just going to take a wild guess here and just assume they won and lived happily ever after.
Lala122 chapter 42 . 4/4
I would be really grateful if you can give us an update of this story! Please! :)
Still hoping for an update, five years later. Can you believe that this was one of the first fics I read. I even remember where I was when I discovered it. Please consider updating. Please?
Kanny1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I've re-read parts 1-5 so many times but will there ever be a chapter 43 in the last book. I love this story so much and I know you are still writing. Please could you complete this after putting so much work into it.
nessa01 chapter 42 . 5/6/2016
Omg we are missing chpaters.

I really hope you will be able to finish this story! !
TC.RL chapter 42 . 2/23/2016
Still no update? It's been about 4 years since I started reading this series... 4!

Will you ever finish?
cjrich chapter 42 . 12/2/2015
Loved this series more than I can say. So sad to see this not completed, but will remember this story always. XOXO,Cheri
Ladybear0506 chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Thank goodness Carlisle is coming back! Yay!
Ladybear0506 chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
I hope Carlisle comes back to himself! I feel so bad for him.
Ladybear0506 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I am really hoping you finish this series! It will definitely be my go to rereads! Have loved all of the books!
babesbraves chapter 42 . 7/1/2015
You have put so much into this series of books it would be a crying shame not to complete them. Please think about finishing this final book the whole story needs an end.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Great story! I am really enjoying it
vipeers chapter 42 . 3/20/2015
Love this series. Please tell me you're going to finish this story. I'm sure everyone who has read this series is keeping their fingers crossed that you'll be adding chapters soon. I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for your writing, these are some of my favorite stories and characters.