Reviews for Cullen Evolution
Great story! I am really enjoying it
vipeers chapter 42 . 3/20
Love this series. Please tell me you're going to finish this story. I'm sure everyone who has read this series is keeping their fingers crossed that you'll be adding chapters soon. I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for your writing, these are some of my favorite stories and characters.
hannaha11104 chapter 42 . 3/15
Ok I know so many have asked if you are going to finish this but I was wondering also if at some time you were going to finish it, it took me about a week and half of reading to get here even though I usually don't read unfinished stories I loved these so much I just had to read on. I'm hoping for it to be finished I did look on several other fan fiction sites to see if you posted on another the finished story but I did not find it anywhere else. So I'll just end with this, I absolutely loved your series and I do hope that it will be finished someday. I do have several theories on what some of the vampires are doing and who they truly are to everyone assembled but I'd rather wait and see if I'm proved right. Thank you so much for putting these wonderful stories out there for all of us to read!
Melissa
Do you have plans to finish this saga? I love it so please at least tell us if you've abandoned it. I love your righting but am hesitant to read anything else for fear it will be abandoned...
EmmettRose chapter 42 . 10/13/2014
Has this story been abandoned?
EmmettRose chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Is this a College or a school for children? It's Named EC College but it has a playground? I am so confused.
MinaRivera chapter 42 . 10/6/2014
I've been reading your series nonstop for the past couple of weeks and now I don't know what to do! GAH! I hope you finish it because I loved every book so much.
Tammygrrrl chapter 42 . 9/19/2014
I have enjoyed this epic for five long stories now. PLEASE finish it?
I would pay you to finish it, but I has no money. Certainly not enough to pay for the end of such a wonderful tale!
I think I speak for many when I say that I've become so invested in these characters, each and every one of them, and I hate the thought that they are just sort of hanging there, waiting for what might be the end of them. Nessa and Seth are still dreaming, please give them their happy ending?
Pretty please?
missylb chapter 42 . 8/17/2014
Hi is this story going to be finished?
Guest chapter 42 . 7/24/2014
Please finish this story, to come this far an stop is just wrong
debcripps chapter 42 . 7/16/2014
I have been hoping that you would finish this story, I've read everything that you've written and you are very good. Please consider finishing your stories.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 42 . 2/27/2014
Will you ever be continuing this?
Mareyah J chapter 42 . 2/21/2014
Love, love, love it. I re-read the others before I started this one. I love your story so much and cannot wait for the conclusion. And if Naj is not what she appears, please let Bella take care of her. Anxiously waiting. MJ.
Guest chapter 42 . 1/7/2014
Are you still gonna finish this story?
frogiea chapter 42 . 1/5/2014
Is this story abandoned. Last update was over a year ago