Reviews for Twisted
samantha chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
omg i totaly love twister i have the movie at home and i watch it like almost every day
i like to study tornados alot as well as my father when ever it storms i stand in the poring rain and i listen to the rolling of thunder and i watch the bright light of lightning I love trnados and i plan to be a tornado chaser just like jo and bill but my 3 favorit charecters would have to be Jo Bill and Meg.

but i really like ur fanfiction keep up the good work
ViceCityfan chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I love this, please update soon! :D

-Ralyssa :)
short-skirtbluescarf chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
One of my fave movies! I really like the detailed telling of the story and the plot-twist pregnancy. Please continue!
HeartyJessica chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I know it's been awhile since you updated this story, but I really love it. It's hard to find good Twister stories. Any plans to finish?
alyssa chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Wow! I was recently re-watching Twister and searched for stories. I really love this one. The story is great so far and has lots of potential...so I hope you update even though its almost been two years. Please consider updating this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Great story of storm chasers. It almost follows the movie. The only difference there is more of a plot to it. Please write some more.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I am glad Melissa is understanding and didn't hold it against Bill that he is going to be a father soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I liked this ending so Jo is going to have a baby. That didn't happen in the movie.
jdlkasjdaskl chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
update please!
srhittson chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
love the story please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love this Fanfiction
nellielovetttodd chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Keep writing. I Lovett!
JackSparrowsBooty chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
It's really a shame that this hasn't been updated. You have a great talent and I think the pregnancy storyline is interesting. I would love to see more, but it's been a while since your last update! I'll look forward to it anyway!
Pamikarita chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
keep writing that story please i love it.
Cluster lizzy chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
This is a good story. Eager for it to continue :)