Reviews for Birthright
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Another super good sailor moon fanfic! Love it, especially Saturn's energy-draining attack!
YBOR chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
I love your work can't wait til Usa has to go to her princess form again and I just got done watching the Stars arc so now I want her to encounter an enemy like Galaxia so powerful that almost destroys everything but it'll probably take you three stories like acension triolgy to tell something like that SN: You should also tell a story about what happend to Chibi Chibi lol I always wondered did she go back inside of Galaxia or is she her own sentient being now
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Well played. Good story.
sangoscourage chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Excellent! Well I'm sorry to see the story end, and that Av Rith died, but I guess that's to be expected, unfortunately.
Morby chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Well colour me surprised and humbled! Of course I didn't enjoy Av'Rith die, she was an interesting character after all. I like how you-as Helios-explained that faith alone doesn't save everyone. I really do wish we could save everyone with good intentions, I really do but reality is reality. I hope you didn't take my previous reviews as an insult to your work, in fact I really love your work and think you are one of the best SM writers on the site. But as a fan I don't want your work to be predictable and all kiddy good endings. A little loss and pain makes any future victories that much sweeter after all, just need to keep a balance. RIP Av'Rith. Congrats on another fic.
Morby chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Not really much of a cliff hanger of making us think Uranus will cut her head off. I'd be surprised if it did go that way but no at the last second she'll be stopped and love or science will provide a cure. Everyone is happy, love and justice makes bad things pointless same old same old.
sangoscourage chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Aww man, you left it at an exciting part! I'm anxious to see the next chapter. I hope the king and queen get there on time. Uranus is making a big mistake. I'm just guessing but the Asteroid senshi and Saturn get in the way, refusing to budge. Saturn reminds Uranus and Neptune when they tried to kill her. Guess I love your story. :D
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
As I read your stories, I can not help but to think that Rei and Ves Ves have more in common than they think.

Great story, can'y wait for the rest.
sangoscourage chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
Superb once again! I'm sorry Usa got hurt; although the emotional pain will be just as bad later on. At least she knows Av Rith didn't mean to attack her; I think she's going to be mad at the elder senshi. Good work. :D
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
Good. Maybe amazing.
Deep Serenity chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
I like the story and can't wait to see what happens, I still do not like Rini, she still complains and makes excuses, I still don't feel that she has found her own style, and I mean it's getting old But I love everyone's else character. This is an interesting one, I would love to find out what causes the transformation.

I find it interesting that they interfered in another races decision though, after all if that is what they've done for thousands of years who were they to assume they were over blowing it. As always you are very creative and gave us a fresh new story. Well done!
sangoscourage chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
Superb, and very intense; perhaps a little too much. But then again, that's what's making this a great story. :0. I hope they can get Av Rith back. Looing forward to the next chapter.
Morby chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
So far this story has very 'Star Trek' like ethnics involved. Of course the Royal Court is taking the higher moral ground, but are neglecting what should be the their first concern, their own people. If the people of Earth learned that the senshi were protecting a potential threat to the planet they would panic and get angry. Mobs would form and the like. Don't take this an an insult but, your stories-while fantastic-are rather predictable in their ending. I imagine the problem with Av'Rith will be solved by convient moon powers or science or something overlooked and everyone is happy. But not every problem can end happy. In think despite the senshi's best efforts, a hard decision will have to be made by someone for the greater good. Where's the need to toughen up and better yourselfs if nothing permantly bad happens?
sangoscourage chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Great chapter! Oh I hope Av Rith isn't turning in to a monster! I think Uranus would just love to have a chance to get at the alien girl.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 4/2/2011