Reviews for Plain White Walls
itneverends chapter 1 . 12/28/2011

So short, and yet so... I can't summarize this, it's like, bull's eye, got to the point, smack dab in the center, perfect! Wonderful 3
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
So cute! Loved it! The ending was hot, too, LOL. Anyways, I love the dancing part!
it was such a tragedy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You know, I never really thought of how Katie would react to Fred's death. I ship her and George, but I've always imagined it to be the other way around somehow.

You kept spelling accepted as excepted. But other than that, it was really good!
CommanderCatbug chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love your take on the after-effects of Fred's death. Especially how George and Katie can comfort each other over losing their best friend. Good job.
Aenaris chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very interesting relationship. I like how you displayed their different methods of coping with grief. The dancing seems like something George would do, but at the same time, is mellow enough that it doesn't seem too extravagant for their grief, but rather an attempt to comfort through the grief.

Couple of small corrections (in case you're interested): I think you meant to use 'accept' instead of 'except'. Those homophones are really annoying, I know. Also, when they first hug, you put Katie's face is muffled by his stomach, but I think you meant chest, since they were both standing and Katie's not that short. Last, when you had her grip his arms, you missed the h and just put is.

Sorry if it seemed like nitpicking. I just notice little details, and didn't know if you were the type of person to like to know about things like that.

Anyway, overall, I liked the story and thought you did a nice job. Good luck in the competition. :)
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really like this piece. You wrote the emotion really well and I love the visual you created with the white walls and the blankness of her feelings. Great job!