Reviews for Princess Story
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 32 . 5/16/2012
And Kairi did jump over to the dark side... although why would Zexion want to 'purify' her beats me. Don't tell me anyways-

Awesome fight scene! A lot more 'artistic' than really violent, and Giselle got epically annoyed by her nice dress getting ruined... but Kairi improed a lot on fighing :)
imonz chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Yes,the song is a little crappy, but that's partially because it's a little vague, also, I am really enjoying this fic mainly because it has this sort of humorous feeling to it, ya know?
anonymous chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
Go Kairi! Crush that insolent Ice Queen back to where she belongs!

I love this story so~o much!
kenokosan chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
I wonder...IF Giselle is able to turn kairi into an Unversed I wonder wat sin she would be...? Gluttony, sloth, envy, greed, and pride have been done...perhaps lust? or wrath?
StarlightBreaker chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
Aw Poor Kairi! First That battle She was Under leveled For, Now bad News its just not her Day

Great Chappie
kenokosan chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
Sweet irony indeed. Out seems that Ernabella and Monica have stopped being hostile wroth one another and are starting to become friends. Anyway so worth the wait.
anonymous chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
Woot! Another chapter to read! Keep on updating!
StarlightBreaker chapter 29 . 4/26/2012
aw Kairi got all Depressed because she didn't have Months of Lvl Farming, hehe,

I'm good its Pretty understandable.

This Chapter was awesomely Action packed and it had new moves wich was Cool :D
anonymous chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
As usual, you put me to shame with your talent with words. Besides, who was the person speaking to Kairi when her morale was down? I have my suspicions, but I hope to confirm them when you write the next chapter.
StarlightBreaker chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
I Really love This Story, expecialy how you portray Kairi An Zexion's Personality, Its Just So BEAUTIFULL! (eyes Start Sparkling,) And the Ice Queen to, I Feel kinda sad for Her, but i like kairi more,

I'm Sorry I'm not very good at Indept Reviews, I Hope that was an Acceptable Review
anonymous chapter 28 . 4/17/2012
This chapter reminds me of the anime, Princess Tutu, which is a good thing. That show was one of my favorites.

Anyways, I hope Kairi defeats Ernabella, she seems that much more evil as an Unversed than her normal self. Hope you update soon!
anonymous chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
Thanks for this Easter gift; mine was pretty boring to say the least.

I wonder why the icy ballerina wants to challenge the haughty swan? Hopefully, all will be revealed in the next chapter.
anonymous chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
Now we know the reason why Monnie turned into the Unversed. Its interesting to see where all the pent up hatred to go.

Go Kairi! Show that swan who's boss!
anonymous chapter 25 . 4/1/2012
So Zexion feels like he needs to reclaim his heart for Kairi? That's what it felt like to me. I also love how you made Zexion overanalyze relationships between people (aka the couple) and how Kairi must have reacted after his 'betrayal.' Overall, a fantastic piece to keep me occupied for the rest of the week.
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 25 . 4/1/2012
Cheers for a cute song chapter again :) So, the plot thickens... and somehow, even when the emotionlessness is beginning to fade off (very slowly), how you write it still amazes me.

(And how did you ever manage to make the song reflect that? Neat touch there!)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »