Reviews for Everybody's Fool
Criminal4Minds chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
please pleases please continue.

The beest Emily Prediction fic so far... Love it.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm so glad you keep continuing these one-shots! I wish so bad that they become canon because you do an amazing job writing Emily! Especially adding her relationship with her cat, it makes it more personable.
yaba chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Interesting. I'm curious to see how the team reacts and I'm still holding out hope that Ed takes a hint from you and allows this to happen on the show. The easy banter and friendship between Rossi and Prentiss is easily my favorite part about this chapter, I also like how it's laced with an undercurrent of concern. It's adorable. I loved the Garcia/Kevin interlude and Sergio is quickly becoming my favorite OC. I'm looking forward to more updates in this universe :).

Yana
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
So far I am loving your stories. It would be awesome if you went on. The next one could be like the teams reaction to the news.
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is awesome. I'm glad you wrote another sequel because it's super interesting to read and I'm really enjoying it. Write another please?
CMlover chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
She should definitely go to Portugal _

One of the most beautiful and amazing countries in Europe!

I LOVE IT, and this story 2!

Can't wait for more D

xoxo
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Woo! I don't think the CM writers can do better than this!

Thanks for posting, excited for the follow-up!

Jessalynn
stefi chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
love this new chapter, btw why are writing single stories instead of make them chapters of one only
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love this universe you have created! Can't wait for more.

I am unhappy that Paget is leaving the show, and am very curious as to how they are actually going to play this story line out on the show, but it has made for some great fanfic!