Reviews for Correction
Just found this story last week and just finished it. Great story thanks for writing and sharing
AngelBay11 chapter 48 . 3/14/2015
I loved the whole story. You did an amazing job with it. I saw and felt everything Olivia and Alex had gone through. I want to say thank you for writing this not only did I cry happy and sad tears I also realized that what happened to me was not because God hated me or that he was abandoning me? Thank you. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 48 . 2/17/2015
Nice
Highly unlikely Liv would join of take part in a thing that hates her and the extremists tortured her.
agapeandzoe chapter 48 . 6/27/2014
I just finished the entire story...started yesterday and finished today. Wonderful story. Many parts had me in tears. I also laughed at many parts. Great intertwining of spirituality that wasn't necessarily "Christian" related all of the time. Thank you for writing a tale I truly enjoyed.

Patricia
artemiskitty chapter 48 . 3/27/2014
This ended up being a beautiful story despite the horrible stuff at the beginning. I like the way you softened Olivia up at the end, and LOVED that Alex kicked her own dad's ass. Would have liked a bit more background on the relationship with the father and whether or not Alex knew about his views. Nice work.
bluecashmere chapter 48 . 10/8/2013
I can't believe I didn't discover this story earlier. Guess I found it when I needed it. Great story and really different than anything else I've read here. Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
I like drawing ducks chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Goddammit! You and making Olivia suffer. I'm lucky that I'm reading this after the fact and don't have to wait. Great story!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/23/2013
Gave the story another try. You have again peaked my interest. I do have my suspicions regarding who's responsible. I will say this. There is no greater measure of ones strength than overcoming betrayal. As the word itself implies, betrayal can only come from those that we have chosen to believe in and trust.
Hotcouture chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Your story is well enough written. Storyline is not for me. But thanx just the same.
Hotcouture chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Not a fan of this one.
Hotcouture chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Not really getting into the "sexual domination of Benson". Hope she cuts their d-s off!
Hotcouture chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I like that you are staying true to the characters. Olivia, she's a toughie!
Hotcouture chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I'm angry. (That's a good thing.)
Hotcouture chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I'm new to this. Just stumbled across it while surfing. But your story has peaked my interest. Wish I had caught it from the beginning. Will continue to read. Write on.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Why didn't Alex get the gun? I think any cop should make sure their partner knows how to handle guns.
I am glad that Olivia killed the one asshole.