Reviews for The Structure of the Government in Harry Potter
morgan chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
So i absolutely love this! I am a Harry Potter nerd as well and I am doing a paper about the government in Harry Potter for my Humanities class (believe it or not!) and this was so incredibly helpful. Thank you so much!
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow... This makes the series more ominous with all the dirt in the background...

A suggestion would be that the Order of the Phoenix being some kinda vigilante group... Which brings up the question: what we're the ministry doing when Voldemort first popped out of the woodwork?!

Another would be Hagrid's numerous lawbreaking activities: Aragog (enough said), kidnapping Harry, illegal acquisition of Dragon egg (Norbert/Norberta), recruiting foreign giants into their vigilante 'order', smuggling Gawp into the country... How did he manage that?!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
The Non-Magicals could have been told that the Azkaban prisoners were from the IRA or some other terrorist group; I've heard that's what the Death Eaters are based on.
Please read articles in the Essays section of the HP Lexicon site, the Scribblus section of the Leaky Cauldron site, and the HP essays on the website of "whitehound". There are some good ones in there that might help you clarify things a little. Of course, they're all other peoples' musings, but it might still help.
I agree with you by the way. I'm now really curious about how far you'll go with that SPEW Insignificant story...
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is really cool. I'd wondered what the HP-verse gov was like, but never really gotten farther than that. (Guess you're the bigger nerd after all! :D ... heh. It's okay. Nerds are cool. Both people and candy. Yummmmm...) So... yeah! It's cool. Super-dooper cool!

COOL! ...I'm going to try that with zeros now C00L! ...D

It's like the noob n00b thing! So weird! But I'm getting used to it, since passwords HAVE to have numbers and weird stuff in it to avoid being guessed by hacker-password-checker-machines.

Y3 H! ...Okay, that was excessive. .
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
YOU ARE AMAZING! and probably could be a layer.

In answer to your question - I personally tink the students own Hogwarts, after all the school fights for them in DH.