Reviews for Laugh at the Face of Danger
sonicman501 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I love this! update sometime man, can't wait.
blueeyedshewolf chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
dude! please finish this! im so getting into it!
masterart chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
wow soldier think pink dog is one from his memory can the other team prove this dog not evil?
Trar chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
One of my favorite videogames crossed with one of my favorite cartoons. You've done very, very well with this story so far, and I would absolutely LOVE it if you could continue. I wanna know what happens next, man!
Mike T chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I hope that this will be continued some day.
GothicCheshire chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Leave it to the Soldier to get mauled by dogs. Oy. This is shortly followed by a prompt to keep writing, and a statement that this is one of the better crossovers I think I've found. If not the absolute craziest. Wonderful.

Insanity Signing OFF!
Ancient2Fox chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I DEMAND THAT U CONTINUE THIS STORY! Its soo good!
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Ooh, flashback chapter. Hmm, yeah that would prompt a fear of dogs, and it seems like something that would actually happen to him.
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Oookay, this chapter was...interesting... I'm guessing this explains that the Soldier hates dogs? Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, at any rate.
Flygon Pirate chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Very interesting chapter, I have to say.

Good work! I can't wait to read more.
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This is without a doubt an amazing work of fanfiction.

I might be new to the fandom of TF2, but the characters all seem in character and done well. Plus their reactions to the situation as well as seeing Courage are really interesting, not to mention funny in keeping with the spirit of the game.

Speaking of Courage, every time it switches point of view is utterly heartbreaking, and you really nailed the grimmer side of one of my favorite shows.

I can't wait to see where this develops.
Flygon Pirate chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Well, it's good to see an update from you. C:

Great chapter! I'm sure glad Courage is okay...but what's going to happen next with the RED Team?

Good job! I hope to see another chapter soon! :)
Flygon Pirate chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hm, it's been a while since I saw Courage the Cowardly Dog.

This is a good beginning...I am interested to read more.
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw man! Cliffhanger! What happens next? What happens next?
Ignika Kaita chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hmm, this is quiet intresting, actully. Wonder who attacked Courage? The Combine? GLADoS? BLU?