Reviews for All The Rest
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
you broke my heart only to rebuild it with this fantastic piece of writing:

Sam had never loved his brother more than in that moment, knew that the tears that on his cheeks weren't about sorrow this time. They were about love. Something hell had not been able to diminish, no matter how long he had been down there.

Yep great writing, so wonderful in the way you so succinctly got the boys sooooo clued in to each other. Loved it.
fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
LOVE. That's what my soul needed. Thanks.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Powerful.

This was the perfect tag to this episode.

Absolutely moving. The show's writers could learn a thing or two from how you approached this.

Keep writing...
nancylou chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Cheryl

There were alot of codas for 'Unforgiven', some good, some not so good. Too bad I found this now and not when you first wrote it. Because it would have made me feel better. To end that episode on the note that Sera and Co. did was cruel and unusual punishment, but then to come back to it at the beginning of 'Mannequin', with nothing more than a two minute mention, was even worse.

We know that Dean was beside himself with worry, but I think that episode should have focused more on Dean making sure that Sam didn't do anything to the wall, and less on some stupid MOTW that was possessing dolls.

Even though, I liked the scene with the Impala. 'Hey, you leave my baby alone!', Dean calls the Impala 'my baby', what is there not to love?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It was such a hard place for the episode to just leave us there with Sam in such a mess. This tag makes it better.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I forgot to comment when I read this, I but really enjoyed it. Thanks!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Beautifully done!
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
really good. I was dying during this scene too, and I love how you potrayed it...there was such hurt, such feeling in both Sam and Dean...they need each other, and you showed just how much.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was really beautiful! Really loved the way you handled this! Just...really, really good. :)
Illyria13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Thank you for writing this story. Seriously. This was awesome and amazing and just...exactly what I would have liked to see at the end of this episode. You've captured the brothers and their relationship so well and I really like how simple you kept this. It's Sam and Dean against the world, just like always, and it was perfect. There were a couple of lines I absolutely loved:

"Just come back, Sam. We'll build a new wall, you and me. We've been doing it our whole lives. Come back to me, Sammy.” -This was so Dean. Poignant and desperate, all wrapped in the big-brother package.

'This was them at their best…and at their worst. Savaged, irreparable, ruined, protected, healing, saved.' -A perfect description of the brothers.

'All the rest, they would deal with. Together. It was how they maintained their walls, it was how they lived their lives, it was how they kept each other close.'-Again, another amazing description of Sam and Dean.

Really awesome story. Please keep writing in this fandom.

-Illyria13
Avaerial chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
First, I'd like to applaud you and give you a great big hug! Thank you SO much for sharing this piece! Thank you for helping Sammy and beloved Sam fans. This gave me the knowledge that Sam and Dean will pull through. That's just the Winchester way(:

With that out of the way... I loved the way you expressed Dean's emotions and how you had Dean talking to Sam; Had Dean help Sam cope through the excruciating pain. I could understand the take on Dean being guilty (another Winchester trait) and you wrote the angst beautifully. I just love all your writing in general. Again, thank you so much for sharing this piece! I truly hope the outcome will come out like this. Great job and keep on writing!(:
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hi there, just wanted you to know that i read and loved all the rest. it is a good and accurate account of what may happen . thank you so much im gonna check out some of your other stories
Kelcor chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved this story! Great job! I long for the brotherly moments so badly now, though not as bad as I did back in the first part of this season! The Winchester brothers are back in true form... Finally! :o)

Kelcor
AZGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Thanks! It's just what I needed after the ending of that episode!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Thanks for helping Sam and the fans by sharing your tag to this episode with us.

I can understand Dean feeling guilty and wishing he had helped Sam earlier, but Bobby kept Sam a secret for a year from Dean when he would have been able to do something then to help Sam.

I love how you had Dean talking to Sam, trying to reach him and bring Sam back to the present. Wonderful thought from Sam as he looked at Dean, 'Sam had never loved his brother more than in that moment, knew that the tears that crystallized on his cheeks weren't about sorrow this time. They were about love. Something hell had not been able to diminish, no matter how long he had been down there.'

I like how you addressed that Dean built his own wall to protect him from the memories of hell, so he could help Sam, if his brother would let him. 'Dean had erected a wall for his own soul after hell and he would do it for his, brick by brick, as long as it took.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

It helps ease the pain of the final scene of Sam before the screen went dark.

Until next time, take care.