Reviews for French Toast
snufflesoul chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
So fluffy and I love it. Seriously, I'm becoming a SuzakuxLelouch fan now! haha! Way to go (:
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awww cute! Lelouch never has to worry about stalkers, not when he has Suzaku to protect him.
Strawberry Scented Paperclip chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Great story! :D Haven't seen you write anything in forever but this was awesome and its understandable with a dead pc. It took me awhile to get a new one too. I think the interaction was cute, and I like how Suzaku kept trying to tease lulu about his stalker fans. :3 It's a shame it ruined his surprise though.
ixloco chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww the whole ordeal about this stalker's love letter to steady!Suzaku-Lelouch(or they keep it a secret) is very cute! Thanks for writing this! Hope you'll do a white day version of it tehe. Great work, always love to read your writings!
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
*praying that Serena gets a new laptop. A good one* XD

So does this exist in a previously-written-about AU? I mean, it sounds like it could be in something very close to canon. (For Pete's sake, they're practically in love with each other in canon. *fangirl squeal*) .

And I don't know about half-assed nonsense. I don't think you could write anything half-assed.

That is not a challenge.

I love Lelouch's thought processes. And I love his interesting description of how much he hates the colors red white and pink when they're close together. And how he knows his "secret admirer" is a forty-year-old man. XD

In fact, I the only thing I don't like is how I don't know if there's a part of this fanfic that I don't like.

Try saying that five times fast. : D
SabenAbyss chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved it! I must admit though, I got a bit worried in the middle thinking something bad was gonna happen (like extreme arguing) but it was really good! 3
ItalianFangirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
So cute story...

Who is the creepy stalker? The noble of first episode?