Reviews for An Unexpected Return
DeeDayDream chapter 31 . 12/4/2016
Very Well Thought out and Written Story. A Lot of anguish but Beautiful also. I Loved the Ending with Delena...so Powerful yet much more Gentle than other stories...Beautifully Written. :) Thank you
Write better chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Holy fucking shit, is this story going to go any where any fucking time soon
DontSayno chapter 31 . 3/18/2016
I have read a lot of Vampire Diaries fan fiction, this is one of the best I have ever read! I enjoyed it so much! Thanks for sharing it! :)
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
I just wanted to say how much it bothers me that someone objected to your use of profanity. I mean granted, this story is rated T, but it probably shouldn't be. Even if there's no sex, all the gore should probably push this to an M. I mean, this user is perfectly fine reading about heads being severed, ripped out hearts and dead bodies of children being dismembered and yet they object to a few F bombs? People's moral priorities baffle me.

Anyway, I'm loving it so far!
LUCIA chapter 31 . 1/17/2016
exactly! forever is too long. nobody knows the future.
Kina Kalamari chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
First off, this final chapter was basically everything I love about Delena, wrapped up with a lovely happy ending bow on top. Your insight into their relationship was brilliant.

As for the rest of the fic, it was also awesome. It was quite a long and winding and unexpected journey, and I enjoyed every moment of it. :)
WickedBlue chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
Wow, what a rollercoaster. I love it. All the tension, and angst, and especially the romance and the twists. Brilliant fic. Very original and I loved how you kept everyone in character. Very well done!
iB3LIEVE chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
THIS CHAPTER. I'VE READ IT BEFORE. AND IT ALWAYS MAKES ME CRY
iB3LIEVE chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Hmmmmm damon was in the confederacy...
mamagriffen chapter 31 . 3/6/2014
Well done!
cesy chapter 31 . 2/8/2014
LOVE YOU!
Leandril chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic. I love your writing style and your understanding of each and every character from the show is just uncanny. One of my favourite parts in this fic was Alaric's POV - his reflection on how much Liz and Damon are alike and that it may be the reason why they became such good friends (or sort of friends), that was just priceless. So were Caroline's moments of shrewd observations.

For a Delena fiction, it didn't feel like DE was really at the centre of the story but even if there were long passages without any of them, or when you made the risky move of removing Damon from the story for a few of chapters, you still managed to keep me glued to the plot and my interest never wavered. And that's a mark of a great writer so kudos to you.
liesmyth chapter 31 . 11/11/2013
loved this.. kudos! :)
anna chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Yo, this shit is cool and funny as hell
WitchMitzi chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
WOW, this is one of the best stories I have read! Bravo, keep writing