Reviews for Lunar: Closing Darkness
magnoliastar08 chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
This story is amazing. You had me hooked from the first chapter. The plot was very complex but not that intricate that i couldn't keep up. I also loved how you drew the darker emotions out of Alex and Luna. Sure they are good but in every good, there is some evil. Gosh. It's been a while since i read something this good. Keep up the awesome work.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE ONE REVIEWER. Seriosly! This is a really good story you made. Had my mind going in all sorts of directions.

Well, nothing to do about it I guess. Seriosly though, this was great. I couldn't stop reading it. There are a lot of things I want to say about this, but that would take too long, so I'll just say this: everything was very well tied up. That might not sound like much, but it is alot. You could have very easily confused it all if you didn't exicute it well. I kept on thinking throughout the story how dangorous it was getting in terms of plot, and how it would be easy to scruw this up. But you didn't, and it turned out wonderfully.

Keep it up.
Darth Necron chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Ah, so this is how the saga ends, heh, that ending was much faster then I expected after some of your endings from the Servant saga, but I guess it still wrapped things up quite well.

Well, I give you kudos, you got all of this done in such a short amount of time, impressive indeed. It was a nice tale of the limits of a hero and just what one truly fights for.

Also a nice tale redemption for Ghaleon, showed why he is one of my more liked RPG villeins heh.

So, all in all, great work again, looking foreword to your next work.

Speaking of that, I might as well comment on your poll. I think to be honest that instead of seeing you rewrite original versions of stories that all ready existed I would be much more excited if you decided to rewrite the Sorceress Cycle instead.

I know that sounds confusing but I mean that most off the previous stories were good as they were, while the Sorceress Cycle, well,I think we all know it seems nearly no one really thought that was the best conclusion to such a long going story.

This story proves you can still make emotional stories so i know you have what it takes to make a better Sorceress Cycle no matter what tweaks would be needed.

So, that's what I think, its just my opinion, but I think it could work well.

So, hope things work out. Once more, hope you at some point you might check out my Tales of the Cosmic Wars story, despite my learning how to write it well, I think you would might be interested in it since I have a bunch of strong themes and stuff like that going. Oh well, that's all I suppose. Keep up up the great work and till next time.
Darth Necron chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
Ill be, theses last two chapters were as good as they could get, well done. The fight between Alex and Ghaleon was great, kind of gave me the vibe of Luke and Vader's dual in Return of the Jedi, with likewise results haha.

The showdown with Narnuud ended much faster then I expected, but it was still done in a awesome way. Ghaleon had a good death, made me feel sorry for him to say the least.

And of course I liked the Blue Star references heh.

Well, looks like this is winding down, but can't wait to see the climax so keep up the marvelous work and till next time!
Darth Necron chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
Well, another two great chapters without a doubt. Having a guy related to what I think is the prelude to the Sliver Star Harmony was a neat twist. Heh, now I wonder if Zohar is just controlling both of theses guys haha. Also, Alex's resisece was well done, I expected him to be brainwashed by the end of this but he showed some serious reslove so well done.

Also, really liked showing Ghaleon's conflct, showed he is not just a generic evil traitor haha.

Well, things are setting up to be quite intense here. Looking foreword to how this goes so keep up the great work.

One last thing before I go, have you ever played either Xenogears or the Xenosaga trilogy? Just wondered for a while what you could do with those games lol.

In any case keep up the great work and till next time!
Darth Necron chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
My, things just keep getting more intense by the second here. First of all having Tempest be Evangeon was quite the shock, seems Ghaleon is set on unleashing his ultimate revenge if he wants to make Alex his own apprentice. It does seem that this story is turning in to the limits of how any much person can take before going to the dark side, and the limits of the efforts of good, should be interesting to see how this turns out to say the least.

And, the fact that you said this story being linked to Eternal Blue might not be out of the question after all makes this even more interesting, and Nail's fate all the more in to question.

Well, looks like there is only one way to know for sure so keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Necron chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Oh my, things are getting messy quite fast it would seem. Firstly, since it would seem that Ghaleon is back from the dead I guess this means your not going to fallow the story line of Eternal Blue, or at least go with a alternate version. Not to big a deal if that's the case. This Evangeon seems like quite the force to be recoked with to, hope he does not have a Eva mech or everyone is , quite screwed lol.

Well, other wise things are going strongly, if bleakly. I must say this is kind of a downer from all the positive feeling the ending to Sliver Star had but I guess that's the point of the theme of this story so far lol.

Well, that's all for now, looking foreword to how things play out from here so keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Necron chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Ah, nice to see your back at work again. Lol, how ironic, I am playing Lunar Blue at the moment so its good timing. Ah, it is interesting to see what happened after Alex ended how the world functioned and all that. So far so good so looking foreword to how this turns, wonder if it will have any Blue cameos like Zohar or Lucia lol.

For your poll I am a bit confused, just what, do you mean by original segments for the servant?

Well, with that keep up the great work , hope you managed to check out my Tales of the Cosmic Wars story and with that, till next time.