Reviews for Wilder than the Wind
Nikki Anna chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love this, it's like reading a deleted scene from the episode. And Lia's comments twisting Josie's final act of love for Mitchell, grr.

People have said Josie was the love of his long life, but he allowed her to go years before, and let her go to her death willingly for him. He couldn't let Annie go! He knew Josie didnt need him in the way Annie did. And once he'd let Annie down, he couldn't go on any more.

Thank you for writing this. These snippets of being human are filling the long gap before series 5 next year :)
UBEAPPY2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Fab, as usual. Mitchell and Lia to a "T. Enjoyed it. It would easily have fitted in to the BH storyline.
gingernut49 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow, that's superb. I could see Lia and Mitchell saying the words - you nailed the characters absolutely!
PanicInTheImpala chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is amazing! I could just see it in my head like the Tv show. You captured them wonderfully!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
you nailed it so perfectly! the ambience of the episode, the characters, the logic of purgatory, everything! this scene was missing from the show, I am certain, now that you wrote it :)
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
The thing that struck me most here was how brilliantly you captured Lia's voice. The comments about the hospital gowns were perfect.

Overall, a fantastically insightful fic.

TSG
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love the song you quoted and it fits perfectly with this one shot. It would've been fantastic to have actually seen this during the episode and as i read this, i could see it unfurl in my head. Yet again you have the characters nailed. Fantastic writing again :)
annie lazarus chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Brilliant! You have captured the tone and dialogue of Lia and Mitchell perfectly. Mitchell's such a complicated character, so much angst. I'm looking forward to reading your other fics. Keep writing, your'e a natural talent with a sharp imagination. Have you written any Mitchell/Annie? I'll check. If not I'd love to see that( Manny shipper myself)but open to anything. Thank you.