Reviews for Marked
Mijo54 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
gros soupir ! j'ai vraiment aimé cette histoire ! vous écrivez très bien sur Matt et Emily ! je pouvais voir la scène se dérouler sous mes yeux !

je pense qu'il n"y a pas beaucoup d'histoires sur Matt et Emily et c'est dommage !

je vien de jeter un oeil sur votre profil et j'ai vu que vous aviez écrit d'autres histoires sur eux, je vais me faire un plaisir de les lire !

je connais dejà "diamonds of water and salt" que j'aime beaucoup !

à bientôt de vous lire
BethGisborne chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Still giggling. Oh I love it. I would ask for more but I'm not sure it needs more. THough maybe a sequel or could you do it in a Jecker form? Hugs best wishes.

Beth
renisanz chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I am dead from this fic. Guh.

You really write these two perfectly. Their banter...so delightful and I can see the scenes playing so clearly in my head. I actually laughed out loud at a few parts, particularly with Becker blatantly pointing out Emily's "love bite."
seren23 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This was amazing. A fantastic blend of sweet, sexy, humorous and thoughtfulness and you've made me fall even more in love with Matt and Emily. Which I didn't think was possible. :D
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
hehe! hilarious!
Ruthibobs chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
OMG, I love it so much! perfect :)

Rx
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
*grins*

*o-o-o-o-ka-aa-a-a-a-yyyy?

i'm not gonna say anything... oh screw it. join the club (insanity isn't all it's cracked up to be!)
asdasdasdas chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh PLEASE continue this! I want to hear Matt;s side of the story. Also, Beckers line about it being a love bit was BRILLIANT.
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
hehe, I LOVE this! classic. love the team's reactions :) can't wait to read Matt's POV

Rx
Mrs Snowball chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very interesting. I look forward to reading Matt's POV.