Reviews for Sunrise
KATIE chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww so sad
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That makes a lot of sense! Good job on this story! I really enjoyed it! If only Mother Gothel didn't turn out to be such a backstabbing witch! But other than that: )
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I like the story that you had Gothel make up. It sounds like the kind of thing that she would do, and it makes for a very good story!
duwadu chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
thats a realy beautiful story, thank you!
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
nice.)
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I love character studies- where you get inside a characters head and camp out for a while :) Good job
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is interesting. I like how you gave a new look on New Years.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
You have the most awesome imagination. I would never have been able to think of this. I love the familial bond between Rapunzel and Gothel (I think she really did love Rapunzel somewhere deep inside) and you really did an amazing job with this story. Keep it coming! ;)
NikkyPickles chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I like this - I like that you've come up with a plausible reason for Gothel to give to Rapunzel to explain her history and why she doesn't have a father or any other relatives.

I have to be honest, I thought the festival they were celebrating was going to be something Hallowe'en-ey, but your interpretation of New Year is so much better.

I really like this.
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!