Reviews for I Need You
C.Menard chapter 8 . 9/5
While on a trip I decided I wanted to read something different and uncommon. I was looking through your stories after I read Notebooks and Hermione's Plan for something to fit the bill.I speed read this story over the weekend and I loved it! ''Very well done!
sourav15 chapter 8 . 7/22
It's great story indeed. I simply loved it. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/15
Great story!

Loved it!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/15
About your 2nd note at the end of this chapter - I thought Dumbledore interviewed Trelawney down at Aberforths shop in hogsmeade? That was where Snape overheard the first part of the prophecy and went to tell Lord V.

Great fic BTW. I love the Flashback angle and POV. Very nicely done!
MARDONSGT chapter 8 . 4/16
Really like the twist you put on telling this story, loved the imagination you showed.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/7
It was good to see that they fell so easily back into their friendship and maybe something more. One can't say that it isn't likely that they had given some thought over the years to the other as a romantic partner.

Certainly the older and more mature persons they found in one another didn't hurt a bit. I think that is why they got that intimate the first evening. But I know that that investment in trust paid big dividends.

D. Page Robin
MoltenCheese chapter 8 . 2/17
Once again, you made an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it! :D
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 2/13
Amazing! Amazing story!
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 8 . 2/4
That. Was. Amazing.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 1/29
A very interesting take on the events in cannon. Things that easily could have happened the way you wrote. Thank you for sharing your story.
LJ Summers chapter 7 . 1/29
Gotta say, this is like the ultimate guy story. Get the pretty girl in, have her ask all kinds of questions about the guy, she listens avidly, being sympathetic and supportive and jealous as the mood requires, still listening and admiring... Oh! And permitted gropage. PLUS she doesn't make him do the heavy lifting - she does it herself and thereby spares him much anxiety and uncertainty.

Fairy Tales are so much fun. So is fanfic. lol :)
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 1/18
czar.flip chapter 8 . 1/17
Bloody great ending to a very moving Harmony fanfic
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 8 . 1/17