Reviews for I Need You
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 8 . 7/23
An awesome story!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 8 . 7/14
Really enjoyed this story. Love how you built their relationship from meeting up again through the final scene. Your changes to the books work well also. Fun welcoming feast as well. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Joao chapter 8 . 6/20
Great story, it would be even better if it diverged more from Canon.
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 6/12
Loved Robst 's stories! But I think it was Harry's and Hermione's wedding at the end of "No Hurry At All" that had me wondering what if each student in each house had to wear Tartan plaid kilts and skirts in the major colors of each House? After all Hogwarts is in the mountains of Scotland. Be an intriguing way for Harry to find out either his Mother's ancestry or his Father's, and all from Madam Malkin. whom Dumbledore didn't think he had to tell not to tell Harry about his family, don't you think?
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 6/12
And of course Hedwig 's death would have affected Harry more, she was the one being who witnessed his falls into Depression more than anyone who considered themselves a friend! And being an especially intelligent Post Owl/ Familiar, she knew she would have liked nothing better than to give all those who were blind to Harry's suffering a good clawing; if it'd make them see truly.
Veronica McClure chapter 3 . 6/12
of course what Harry and others seem to forget about that lake fiasco is Harry wasn't the only one who took it seriously. Remember how upset Fleur was when she thought she had failed her sister? No one can get that upset when they know everything is going to be good.
Deonne chapter 8 . 11/3/2021
Loved this, so unique in its setting.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
I'm not buying it. They haven't seen or heard from each other for ten years and suddenly they're the best of friends again. It doesn't work like that. There should be some lingering mistrust and resentment, as in 'if we're such good friends, why haven't you mailed me all those years?'. And that's a great question, why haven't they? They act almost like they have, but they haven't. If she went to another magic school and he has a magic owl that can find anyone anywhere, there's no reason for the extended lack of communication.
3tim chapter 8 . 10/21/2021
Was pretty disappointed with how closely this mirrored the original plot. I feel like missing Hermione would be a pretty big for want of a nail type situation..
Krowe Carter chapter 6 . 8/29/2021
I agree. Harry was very close with Hedwig.
Baelorfan chapter 8 . 8/14/2021
Thank you for this mostly light-hearted Tory about how Hermione's absence would have impacted Harry.

I appreciate that you gave Hedwig's death more of an impact than it had in book canon. Or in movie canon.

I don't think that canon McGonagall would have given Harry private lessons. She simply didn't have time unless she was also using a time turner. She might have him studying in his own in a separate classroom while she graded student assignments or did administrative work. Until fifth year, McGonagall doesn't show interest in Harry's academics and then to spite Umbridge. And she is an absent Head of Gryffindor at best, and negligent.

My canon in Harry at Hogwarts without Hermione is that either he would have struggled and found how to improve his grades on his own, or that he would have neglected his grades but done reasonably well in a few subjects in his OWLS and NEWTS.
Capecodcanal chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
This was such a fun story! I enjoyed every bit!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2021
Simply repeating the canon story as a narrative for Hermione is not original.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2021
Be
LLGuido chapter 8 . 2/19/2021
I like the premise of the story. Everything seemed to contribute to the end. Well done. - LLGuido