Reviews for I Need You
Corwyn chapter 8 . 8/17
Wow, what a lovely story. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
mckertis chapter 8 . 8/9
Oh Harry, you are my best friend, and i sort of love you, and i'm still a virgin...but let me just graduate from school and then ignore you for five years. Oh, and i had a great ten years while you suffered, sucker !
benzo007 chapter 6 . 5/27
5t
torlan2003 chapter 8 . 5/25
Great story, I enjoyed reading your story very much. I was glad to see Mcgonagal get involved with Harry's life. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
lakelady8425 chapter 8 . 5/21
Fine story from a refreshingly different point of view. I enjoyed every chapter and especially appreciate your insights into some of the issues many of us have with JKR's canon.
tneha chapter 3 . 4/25
Hermione is coming across slightly as Hermione the teen in love with her best friend. Surely a grown woman has more control over her emotions? Hasn't it been just a day since they reconnected?
Greenn chapter 8 . 2/6
Wow... this is so very much terrific
Truthfully I couldn'd anything but read this till I finished it now
I wish there was more chapters.. your writting truly makes me happy
Stormbow chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
I just finished a second read through after 2-3 years of reading HP fanfics . This may be my favorite post-Hogwarts romance story.
BelleHart chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Beautiful story. As a never Harry/Ginny shopper, I would like to see Ginny get her comeuppance. Thanks for all your hard work and imagination. You write great stories.
Shannon
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I noticed how in almost all your fics you comment on how Hermione should have been chosen over Ron for his most precious to retrieve from the merpeople. It saddens me how you continually diminish Ron's role.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
It's funny how positively I view Snape since I'm a Dramione reader. Unfortunately for Ron, for Harmony to work he's seriously mistreated.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
That was pretty heartbreaking.
C.Menard chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
While on a trip I decided I wanted to read something different and uncommon. I was looking through your stories after I read Notebooks and Hermione's Plan for something to fit the bill.I speed read this story over the weekend and I loved it! ''Very well done!
sourav15 chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
It's great story indeed. I simply loved it. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/15/2015