Reviews for I Need You
zugrian chapter 8 . 7/8
Just wanted to throw a quick review up, as I think this is one of the most beautiful and touching Harry/Hermione stories out there, which is saying a lot with how many of them there are.

I don't usually like post-Hogwarts stories that much, but the way Harry & Hermione reconnect in this is amazing.

I've read most of your stories and enjoyed quite a few of them, but this one in particular takes the cake. This is a masterpiece.
neweldi chapter 8 . 7/6
Thanks, I like it :-)
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 6/14
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it!
william488 chapter 8 . 5/12
great story. thanks
Espiritu Salvaje chapter 8 . 5/5
Hello
I am a reader in Spanish.
I use a translator.
Your story is fantastic, I wanted to finish it in one night. I like Harry x Hermione, it's my favorite. I appreciate that you dedicate yourself to satiate the fans of this couple.
Keep writing about them.
_
Hola.
Soy una lectora en español.
Uso un traductor.
Tu historia es fantástica, quería terminarla en una sola noche. Me agrada mucho Harry x Hermione, es mi favorita. Aprecio que te dediques a saciar a los fanaticos de esta pareja.
Sigue escribiendo de ellos.
cshen.julienne chapter 8 . 4/7
I love it! :) Super love it!
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 4/6
The scene is set and I think I love everything! Decent narration and easy to read. Good job!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 3/25
Hadn't realized that I didn't review this chapter.

First in reply to another reviewer, I'm not sad that Ron's role is diminished in your stories. In this case, I think that Hermione in canon did mediate between Harry and Ron. In all honesty, I can't even see Ron trying to mend fences after the first task in this AU. In canon, Dumbles chooses Ron to attemp to mend fences, but this leaves a strange taste, of implied slash.

Hermione's maturity truly shows here in her reactions to Harry's story. (I find it odd that the U.S. magical press didn't cover the Tri-Wiz). I love her acceptance of Harry's feelings and Her defending him from his 20-20 hindsight induced guilt.

She understands Harry's growing trend to isolation. Wonderful of her to want o fix that.

TGM
starlite22 chapter 8 . 1/27
I’d like to know what happens next did the get married have kids, Ginnys reaction
Awesome...Loved this story
viningc chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Thank you very much for the lovely story, "I Need You". I've always felt that Hermione cared more for the person of Harry Potter than Ginny did. I particularly enjoyed the ending where Harry was interacting with the first year students.

Please let your readers know if you decide to try your hand at a commercial novel. I am a bibliophile, and collect what I love to read so I can read it again.

Best of luck to you.
Embrathiel chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
I'm sure it has been said many times before, but you're bloody brilliant. I love this story. I remember reading the first three chapters some time ago and just not finishing but I'm so glad I returned to it. Fantastic work here and I believe you say it all. Cheers, Elise.
Anne chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
A very clever story. Thank you!
Mararsi chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
Why did he wait so long to use the time turner when Goldie appeared? Thanks for all the hard work.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 5/9/2017
this is a really, really awesome fic! i honestly didn't expect it, so i'm very happy that it is :)