Reviews for I Need You
D. Page Robin chapter 2 . 3/7
It was good to see that they fell so easily back into their friendship and maybe something more. One can't say that it isn't likely that they had given some thought over the years to the other as a romantic partner.

Certainly the older and more mature persons they found in one another didn't hurt a bit. I think that is why they got that intimate the first evening. But I know that that investment in trust paid big dividends.

D. Page Robin
MoltenCheese chapter 8 . 2/17
Once again, you made an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it! :D
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 2/13
Amazing! Amazing story!
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 8 . 2/4
That. Was. Amazing.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 1/29
A very interesting take on the events in cannon. Things that easily could have happened the way you wrote. Thank you for sharing your story.
LJ Summers chapter 7 . 1/29
Gotta say, this is like the ultimate guy story. Get the pretty girl in, have her ask all kinds of questions about the guy, she listens avidly, being sympathetic and supportive and jealous as the mood requires, still listening and admiring... Oh! And permitted gropage. PLUS she doesn't make him do the heavy lifting - she does it herself and thereby spares him much anxiety and uncertainty.

Fairy Tales are so much fun. So is fanfic. lol :)
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 1/18
Excellent
czar.flip chapter 8 . 1/17
Bloody great ending to a very moving Harmony fanfic
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 8 . 1/17
very nice story !
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 1 . 1/17
very cute chapter !
InwoodHp chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
This story was simply terrific. Good pace and I find the initial framework extremely interesting.

I love decisive Harry.

Great job.
hagrid51 chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Concerning your A/N 2: I fully agree with your feelings regarding Hedwig, however, I am much sadder at J.K.'s selling out. The thought that horcrux were used in COS and then left, unattended and unanswered until it became a plot point on Half Baked Plot can't be overlooked too lightly in my humble opinon. Other that that, I like how you've relived all of 'Arry's trauma over the years, and its good to see 'Ermione back.
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Just want you to know that this is not simply on my favorites' list but is one of my top ten stories, full stop. Not sure how many times I've read it, but at least 6. Thanks for the story.

D. Page Robin
texan-muggle chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Comment for chapter 8 (since I already put something there...)

"...she approached the young couple with an unusual proposition – they would jointly assume the position."

Snarky comment...I thought they already had by that point!
texan-muggle chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Have re-read this story several times and still love it. However...you gloss over a (minor) point in this chapter when you really didn't need to.

When Harry is testing his "short-period" time-turner, he times the length of a single turn by looking at himself stick his foot out of his cloak, checking his watch, and figuring the difference.

Why wouldn't he just look at his watch before he turned back, and then look again afterwards? Obviously his watch is affected by the jump back in time...

Always wondered about that...

Wishing you would post on a faster than 364-day schedule!