Reviews for I Need You
Simply repeating the canon story as a narrative for Hermione is not original.
Be
LLGuido chapter 8 . 2/19
I like the premise of the story. Everything seemed to contribute to the end. Well done. - LLGuido
Artimuos Sen chapter 5 . 2/12
If this is the result of Hermione not involved in Hogwarts then I prefer books ending. By the way the actual results could be more tragic.
Artimuos Sen chapter 6 . 1/28
Never liked stories where Hermione is not present and Harry won against Voldemort doing same things as Canon. And vilifying Dumbledore is another thing many Harmony writers do.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 8 . 1/25
Wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing!
Soraslove chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
Well.. harry teaching is something i could def see him do.
PkScholar chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Adorable story. thanks for writing
K chapter 8 . 11/25/2020
A brilliant story. Thank you so much for producing such an enjoyable read.
CarolsSister chapter 6 . 11/3/2020
I was more upset about Hedwig's death than Fred's. She was the only one who was always there, and it was always about "Her Harry", never about the Boy Who Lived or any other stupid name that was hung on him like some albatross.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2020
You're telling me for two straight nights 2 adults fell asleep on the couch so f****** juvenile
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Really Hermione teaching muggle studies
givemetoread chapter 6 . 9/8/2020
I agree. Hedwig's death, and the subsequent non-importance it recieved is amazing. Hedwig was a big part of Harry's life, including the only "friend" who knew how he was treated at the Durselys.

A dead fish gets more in terms of respect from a 5 year old kid than Hedwig did from JK Rowling
K chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
A brilliant story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2020
What an epic awesome story

I kinda wish you would have continued with more fluffy goodness it was a real treat reading it, although I recognize this was a good point to stop.