Reviews for I Need You
starlite22 chapter 8 . 1/27
I’d like to know what happens next did the get married have kids, Ginnys reaction
Awesome...Loved this story
viningc chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Thank you very much for the lovely story, "I Need You". I've always felt that Hermione cared more for the person of Harry Potter than Ginny did. I particularly enjoyed the ending where Harry was interacting with the first year students.

Please let your readers know if you decide to try your hand at a commercial novel. I am a bibliophile, and collect what I love to read so I can read it again.

Best of luck to you.
Embrathiel chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
I'm sure it has been said many times before, but you're bloody brilliant. I love this story. I remember reading the first three chapters some time ago and just not finishing but I'm so glad I returned to it. Fantastic work here and I believe you say it all. Cheers, Elise.
Anne chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
A very clever story. Thank you!
Mararsi chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
Why did he wait so long to use the time turner when Goldie appeared? Thanks for all the hard work.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 5/9/2017
this is a really, really awesome fic! i honestly didn't expect it, so i'm very happy that it is :)
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 8 . 4/14/2017
Interesting that you have things actually working out *better* in the absence of Hermione. The only down side is Luna being rendered mindless but both of the horrible twins dying, instead of just Fred, makes up for that.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry

(:(;
stevefocus chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
Great story I really enjoyed reading it.
senawario chapter 6 . 3/24/2017
oh absolutely! Hedwig is number 1 in my list of "why did they have to die?"
starlite22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I like your story, I just wish Hermione was teaching a more wizarding academic subject like positions or Ancient Runes Arithmency as she's the brightest witch of her generation, I just feel she should be teaching one of those, where she can invent new things.
zeps9001 chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
He had private lessons for 3 full years, using time turner daily and he still knew no offensive spells? That's kinda lame. Did he use them just to keep up with the rest of the class?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
I'd love to read a story on this premise but with Draco as her love interest since I can't stand Harry. Great and inventive plot!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Your excuse for harry not knowing damaging spells is stupid.
They all know dangerous spells harry in book four uses a cutting curse hermione in book one sets snape on fire in book three thers use of a blasting hex in book four they Learn banishing not to mention all the minor jinxes and other magic spell that left unchecked or used in non textbook ways could be dangerous ( harry may not have learns human transfigurTion yet but that doesn't mean he couldn't attend it, he need only partially transfigure someone to have potentially leathAl results or at the very least complicated enough results that st mungos might be needed, that said the dilemma of magic being reversible would not change with more directly harmful curses Severus healed malfoy with a few waves of his wand in book six broken bones can be repaired instantly most injuries can only poisons/venoms seem to take longer to get out of the system or regrowing missing body parts so there really isn't anything short of dismemberment or death that a colleague with a wand couldn't wave away effortlessly give a minute or so to spare