Reviews for Phoenix
Just type in "Llyrich". Should be there.
Just write more. Brilliant. Also, check out my story idea.
Baow chapter 19 . 5/31
I hope you continue this. It's hard to find a good 'Marcus survives' fic. I really enjoy yours. The dialogue and emotions are great. I totally got the feels with this.

Please please please follow up this chapter, I can't even, that was amazing. You wrote the action superbly. I love all the twists and original turns you've taken this story on! You're plot and explanations of technical and emotional things are on point, and I really really hope you can finish this story! I'll be keeping an anxious eye on it! Thanks and best of luck to you!
Scififan33 chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
Poor Marcus. Will his system fix itself so that injuries are dealt with again. And what could the shady government types do against a whole base standing behind Connor who says get lost?
FloatingPizza chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
Nice description in this chapter. A few small errors that could be corrected with another proofread.
viralhybrid29 chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
Pretty good cliffhanger.
viralhybrid29 chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
That bit right there, "the snake swallowing it's own tale." Was that a reference Robert A. Heinlein's short story "All You Zombies"?
June Hiryu chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
I am SO happy for this update! I hope you will update soon because this amazing story deserves it.
viralhybrid29 chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
Very nice to have you back. Love this chapter.
Nanyin chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
Welcome back frm your hiatus. Jumping straight in, good chapter to catch up to. Hope to see more soon
kirallie chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Very interesting. Will it fix itself and his healing go back to how it was? Even if someone showed up to claim Marcus, John wouldn't let them would he? It's his base after all. Will he and Blair eventually get together or stay apart? Keep up the good work
jpgFury chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
That was brilliantly done! I absolutely loved the way the story progressed and the struggles with Marcus' integration. I would have loved to read more about what happened next, but at least it stopped in a good place.

The story was well written and thoroughly engaging the whole was through - thanks for posting!
ninefivedelta chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
When you consider Connor's background (which the current resistance isn't a part of yet) with trusting reprogrammed full-blown 100% terminators; I can't make sense of his distrust of Marcus. Well... he's not so hesitant but Kate, who's clued in, knows they bring terminators to the ranks. If anything John knowing how it all plays out knows Marcus if the compromise before bringing actual terminators on board. And he knows it will be accepted. Just a thought. Only on Chapter 5. Loving it, will finish.
viralhybrid29 chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
I love that Kyle is the one who spoke for Marcus. There is indeed a great touch of irony in him arguing for the life of a cyborg. One wonders what he would say if he knew John was his son.