Reviews for Phoenix
ninefivedelta chapter 5 . 3/1
When you consider Connor's background (which the current resistance isn't a part of yet) with trusting reprogrammed full-blown 100% terminators; I can't make sense of his distrust of Marcus. Well... he's not so hesitant but Kate, who's clued in, knows they bring terminators to the ranks. If anything John knowing how it all plays out knows Marcus if the compromise before bringing actual terminators on board. And he knows it will be accepted. Just a thought. Only on Chapter 5. Loving it, will finish.
viralhybrid29 chapter 2 . 2/27
I love that Kyle is the one who spoke for Marcus. There is indeed a great touch of irony in him arguing for the life of a cyborg. One wonders what he would say if he knew John was his son.
viralhybrid29 chapter 7 . 2/26
Marcus is being way too hard on himself,
viralhybrid29 chapter 17 . 2/21
Please don't end this fic here. I would like to see more.
Spindrift9 chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
I want to praise your work on this story because I’ve enjoyed it immensely. Marcus was, of course, my favourite part of the movie and I also wish that he hadn’t been killed off, and that the story had developed a broader, more detailed look of unfolding events… but that would have required a trilogy or a good-sized book, and not merely a two hour movie.

You’re writing is so good in both style and pacing, and you clearly demonstrated a huge grasp of the story and characters that populate the world. Most fanfics I run into tend to take these great, unique characters from whatever medium and morph them into a simplistic dumb-downed version that fits the author’s meager fancy. It frustrates me to no end. But you’ve managed to keep the integrity of each character, naturally extending them into your own story. That ability is ultimately one of the most important in fanfiction and I’ve so appreciated it here.

I’m also hoping that you’ll get a renewed zeal to continue your story. You’ve probably already planned out where things may go from this point, and you definitely still have people who’d be interested in reading more. Watch Terminator Salvation again and make us all very happy! I’d totally love it if you’d continue, or even if you felt like starting something completely new outside of the Terminator world. I’m sure it would be worth the read.
WolfenClaw chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I don't normally review but i had to for this! Its a beautiful story that totally fulfilled my wish to see a continuation of the film, and it was emotional and well thought and ... and just perfect! :D

Thank you for writing this , and when ff lets me login i am defo going to fav and follow your lovely story! ;)
Wildmage of Galla chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
You should really continue this. I am now heavily invested in this post-Salvation storyline. I love your characterizations and the 3-dimensional relationships you've created here, especially surrounding Kate & Marcus.

Also, I really wanna know what's going on with what Silverman was talking about. I liked that angle, someone who had worked with Dr. Kogan.
theevoxfreak1 chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
Thats it? God fucking damn it! So many unanswered questions! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hat O' Doom chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Nice update
Wudelfin chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Excellent writting. Cant wait for the next installment
Thesaurusgirl chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
Wow! I almost cried myself! What a chapter. Marcus coming to grips w/the past and accepting the present he now lives in and Blair helping him do that. Her acceptance of his history and her understanding. Blair's description of judgement day & everything that followed. All excellently told! Loved it. Also nice little bit of intrigue from Silverman. Still don't like him but now maybe hate him a bit less.
Miltonway chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
I love this story, it's so amazing.

This chapter was really touching (poor Marcus), but chilling at the same time, with Silverman's revelations. Bittersweet.

Thanks for the update.
Danielle chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Excellent, touching stuff - and the supersoldier idea really makes sense. Please do another chapter soon!
Chades chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Awww, so bittersweet! I'm really grateful that you updated, thank you very much! I'm curious where this is going.. :)
longrun chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
It's an amazing and captivating story, I feel for all characters, and it's great that you managed to convey different points of view without outright character bashing. I hope you'll keep working on this fic, I'll eagerly wait for updates.