Reviews for Like a boss
with GARASU eyes chapter 20 . 3/13
Hehe I spend 3 days reading this. You're great at writing romcom and even more rare, it didn't drag on like other fanfics I've read.
Cute!
La-Garce-Fille chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
So, I go on a OroAnko kick, and find this story. I started it at about 7 am, and it is now 9 am. Loved every freaking second!
Your portrayal of Tayuya and Anko had me cracking up so much that I was waking up my husband!
Fantastic fic. Though I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see their drunken hookup. :( Oh, well, I guess. Definitely a favorite!

-LGF ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Actually, yes, yes you do. If you don't know them you don't love them, you only love who you think they are. The idea that you don't have to know someone to love them is just plain laughable, I'm actually laughing at how ridiculous it is as I type this. That Shizune said that kinda makes me want to punch her in the face. The sheer stupidity of that comment, it boggles the mind.

Otherwise this is a great story. Absolutely hilarious, I've been laughing the whole way through.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Well I'm kinda new to naruto. Just started last month...n I've only watched 3 episodes of shippuden so I wasn't sure of some of the names. Nevertheless this story was amazing I just spent the entire day reading this. I seriously do like orochimaru n it's nice to see others feel the same as well. Thank you! N I hope u write a sequel. :))
animeluver420 chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
I love your story! I was literally stuck on my computer until I finished this story. I should probably go apologize to my family for refusing to leave my room for the past 5 hours or so... XD
I Dream of Art chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
I would absolutely love if you made a sequel 3
Drama-Queen-love chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
Love whole story please keep writing. lol XD
Xyra Kaze chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I knew because of course he would love you! Well done lolness
Xyra Kaze chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
I'm glad that orochimaru half decided to fix the situation! I wonder what's going to happen next?!
Xyra Kaze chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
So tru I find it sooo difficult to fall out of love!
Xyra Kaze chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
No I doubt orochimaru would use someone like Anko! I think that she might just be over reacting! But it hurts a lot when you think that someone you love is betraying you!
Xyra Kaze chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
LIKe like like... oh my hat! I am soooo speechless and i am sooo tired and in love with this story! I like... oh my word still have no words!
Xyra Kaze chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
LIke no words so gonna read the next chapter!
Xyra Kaze chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Okay and so now i'm going to see the party scene, by the way: i am so glad yo didn't make Orochimaru gay! I would have been traumatzied for life! LOL