Reviews for Can't Be Tamed
WobblyJelly chapter 100 . 8/14/2011
NOOO! I can't believe it's over... but it was brilliant. Will be sure to look forward to your other stories in the future.
To-the-max chapter 100 . 8/14/2011
it is finaly over. i feel that i must be sad that i will no longer read anymore of this beautiful\sad\funny\just plan fun to read one shots. but at the same time i love how you finish it.

Take care, and i can't wait to read the Starfire pregnent one.

PS i knew it was the wedding or the Raven/Beast Boy one.

Glad you did both and this one is a much better way to end it.
Michelle Anders chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
Prometi no llorar en el momento de la boda... Naah... Solo drama ;D

En serio... Voy a extra├▒ar tus torturas hacia Robin, Zombies () y todo! D: ,, pero todo tiene un comienzo y un final, asi que ni modo...

Me encanto esta historia!... Ahora "Can't Be Tamed: After Wedding" y la luna de miel... Jajaja nah, olvidalo. I'll never forget this story!

- M.A.(:
Bear07 is a lazy ass chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
WOW truly wonderful! I enjoyed every hug, tear, laugh, kiss, sexy and horny bit of this! This was an awesome story and I can't wait to read about the halve alien and halve boy wonder babies!
ScarletLuna082 chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
YAY! They got married! I really loved this series...and especially when Robin got tortured...hehehehehe.
ScarletLuna082 chapter 97 . 8/13/2011
Robin, I knew you had a feminine side to you.
donde64 chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
Oh noes, it's over.

Lovely chapter. Its was wonderful, as always :3
Concolor44 chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
Congratulations! Kudos! Make the welkin ring!

Yes, m'dear, you DID finish what you set out to do. And a marvelous ride it was. We thank you, one and all.
Angel-of-Energy chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
Okay, seriously, I just almost cried when I saw that this was the last chapter. I'm definitely going to keep re-reading this forever. This last chapter was sweet, a great ending. Or, how I shall say, a new beginning :) this was a totally awesome story. Be proud. And you can't not incorporate zombie in the last chapter!

Best of wishes, your always faithful reviewer/reader,

Angel-of-Energy
Courtylyn13 chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
It's hilarious how u put the zombies in your stories I love ur kinky horny zombies! hope they'll be in the next one!
Zorua chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
this review is kind of hard for me to write i thought i knew what words to put, i'll just wing it. i first off would like to thank you for the amount of laughter and joy this story has given me. i started reading this story back when you were on chapter 25 i think and i couldn't stop reading them. i love the ideas of the zombies and when starfire brought it up i was laughing so hard my girlfriend thought i had lost my mind. while i'm sad to see this story go i know it had to happen every story needs one. so once again thank you for the amount of time you put into this and i can only hope that my writing can be anywhere near as funny as yours.

this is zorua signing off
SwampBandit chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
A fitting end to a fun fanfic. Too bad its over, but 100 chapters is quite a lot.

Gonna a miss it, especially the humor. You have a gift.
Guest chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
I'm- i'm so sad, i have read this story from the very beginning, and now it is all over. I can't believe it, it's like "WOW". It was amazing, I loved it. There was humor, PLENTY of romantic fluff, and everything else that you need for a successful story. You did a magnificent job on this, and I hope for you to continue writing.
Star of Airdrie chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
Oh you did it! Very nice job! Congrats on this, and it was a lovely wedding.
Written-in-hearts chapter 100 . 8/13/2011
Ohmygod. What a journey this story has been! Can't wait for your preggo Starfire fic! Lol, that should be interesting. Anyway, I loved this story! Hope you post the next one soon! :D
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »