Reviews for Without Me
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
So sweet! I really loved the flashback scene!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Dean did talk to Sammy until hell went away and the shaking and moaning stopped.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Dr. Sexy, love that Dean would natter on about that. Love seeing this through Sam's POV too.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I read this a while back, but was unable to leave a comment - for some reason the review feature doesn't work from my work computer. Anyway, this is me doing that - letting you knwo that I liked it.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I can see Dean doing that, talking to Sam in his state of unconsciousness so that as soon as Sam comes around, his brother will see him the way he is, not the broken or ever worried Dean. But I don't expect him to talk about ! LOL. That had me smiling like a dork. That was just Dean! You really nailed it. Kudos!
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Good story.
Acidia-Leah chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"How the Mean TV Fairies ruined my favorite show." Haha. Subtle :) Love it.

So we are a couple of episodes into the second half of the season, and it actually looks like the second half could be pretty good. I suppose it's possible that it's partly wishful thinking, because of how bad the first half of the season was, but I really do think that the rest of the season could be pretty good, perhaps even up to the original high standards of the show. Maybe. *fingers crossed*

This is a great addition to the latest episode. You are spot on with these characters once again.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ooh that was so cute. Just perfect boys. Like it should be. I loved it.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved the tag, thanks so, much, Nicole.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Love, love, love, love, love it!

My whole family's been down with a nasty flu, so I haven't seen 6.13 yet, but this is wonderful. For a somewhat short piece, you manage to pack a rather large emotional punch into it.

And Dean's Doctor McSexy and mud pies analogies are, quite simply, awesome xD He isn't the only one fed up with the Mean TV Fairies...

-Voices
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
For not having seen the episode, this is brilliant! :)
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
AWW! *hugs BrotherFic*
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm starting to think your my favorite fanfiction writer of all time or something. I love all of your stories so much. You make the parts of the season that I hate, so much easier to bare. You write such wonderful and sweet stories that I kindof wish you wrote some scenes for the show. I hope that's not weird lol. I was dying at the end of the last episode and felt like screaming "NO! Poor Sammy! We just got you back." This story makes me feel like I can wait the week for the next episode and not cry that the writers will be total dicks. Thanks so much. Also, I have no idea how to reply to your notes on my reviews so I'm sorry about that but I love you to death. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
A really good tag, especially as you hadn't seen the episode when you wrote it. And loved the comparison between the flashback and the present time.