Reviews for Friendship is its Own Reward
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Well done! I can't wait for more information about Anders to be revealed. (LI information, hopefully!) Until then, I'm going to read fanfiction, lol. I think your Anders' fics might be a good place to start...
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Thank you for this it was a revelation. To me Justice inhabiting Anders would not be at all dangerous as Justice is a "good" fade spirit wanting nothing more for himself other than to to good. He is not a typical spirit offering something to get "out" he wants to enjoy the world and live it.

A demon spirit offers what the recipient wants in order to take over the life of the person to be inhabited so to me there is a difference between what Justice would want and what a demon spirit would want. Anders will still be Anders and Justice would be there to guide and live through him. It would be a co-existence and one beneficial to the other.

Maybe I'm being too simplistic but to me it could work and there would be no harm in it.

I look forward to more from you on this perhaps.

Naomi
Bell the Scribe chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was beautiful. I have to admit, Justice was my favorite in Awakening, followed by Anders. His reaction to the world, the dark foreshadowing to what was to come by his fear of his desires and feelings, it was perhaps the best written of all of the companions, in my experience. Thus, it breaks my heart to know what I know about DA2 already, and the dread feeling that there isn't going to be a way to resolve it and keep them both...
Judy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I realy liked it. I do not think you could write something that I wouldn't like. Looking forward to updates. Thank you for your efforts.
Iron Jenny chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I was wondering what you would think about Anders and Justices return in DA II

I know I was exited but it's weird since "your" Anders has sort of become the "real" Anders..xD

anyways, loved the chapter and can't wait to read more :D
Julie5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was so very well written. I have to admit I only played a rented awakening on my xbox 1 time. I really liked Anders but the expansion lacked a far too much of what made the original so engaging. I love all your stories and this one no less and I am left with a very warm fuzzy feeling after reading this. A very hopeful and happy feeling.

I guess I just want to say I liked it.
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'll say it again - this made me cry. A beautiful story. AND I CANNOT WAIT.