Reviews for Second Chances
Liz chapter 1 . 7/17
I believe in 2nd chances
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I cried reading about Kate and their memories of her. in love was sweet. I glad Edward and Bella got their happily ever after together.
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Want quite sure where this was going but I'm glad the path it took. Thank you
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Yeah to and for second chances. I got the line from Notting Hill but unsure about the other. thanx, I really enjoyed this. ;o)
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great first story-or at least the first one you posted here.

Now I've read the entire Collected Works of ChocolateLover82! Yay!

Thanks for such wonderful stories!

Cassandra :)
pamaroo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yeah :-). Another awesome one shot. So sad but super sweet. Great work!
tinksauble chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Well Hello again, AHHHH the picture extremely a sexy Rob,YUMMY! But this one brought me to tears, so heartbreaking,first the cheating and then Kate getting sick and dying. But what a beautiful man to take her in and take care of her .And to love her as a best friend would. It just killed me.I love how Kate was the one who really brought Edward and Bella together to find love . Her 2 best friends. I teared up once again when that until the next update of Little Buttons. Have a great rest of the weekend. Lisa
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awww...such a sweet ending :)

You had me real worried at the beginning...but you fixed it! :D

This is so cute and the ending was awesome.

Thank you for sharing this with us :D
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Heartbreak for poor Edward in this story! Yeah, it's sad his lost his wife but the loss of his best friends is what really got me.

I liked the connection of how they both knew Kate. They each learned something new and exciting about her that they didn't know before.

Great writing! :)
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That was a beautiful story. Edward and Bella were so sweet together. I'm was happy that Kate had loved someone before she died. It made the story more complete.
justluey chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I'm glad they found each other. It was a rather sweet (yet sad) story.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was such a cute story!
katinki chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very sweet story. It's funny how you look all your life for something only to have it pop up when you least expect it. Thanks for writing and good luck with the contest! :)

MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011