Reviews for Culture Aftershock
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Culture Aftershock has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
jessa76 chapter 56 . 10/9/2015
Oh god that poor kid
Tric4r chapter 56 . 10/6/2015
Omg ! Its awesome and I can't wait for the next installment!
Pyejammies chapter 56 . 10/8/2015
I so want Emmett and Nasir to be in the same city for more than a few days. They deserve to be together. I hope it happens soon. It was impressive to hear Seth helping Rodney and Duane deal with poor Lenny. Now it's Krister who needs help. I hope he doesn't die. I'm sure the guard will help him.
uni03 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Great story! Can't wait to read culture karma!
twilightreaderaddict chapter 56 . 10/6/2015
Oh wow! I hate the end of stories because that means the ride is over. Thank god that the rest of your stories carry on because I am soooooo not ready to let go of my favorite Seattle boys! Garrett and Nasir going to the wrong bedroom and Seth and Emmett scaring the friends top...BEST SCENE EVER! The boys are finally in a great place in their relationships but it's so sad that young men like Krister and Lenny are not there yet. At least Lenny has Duane and Rodney and now with the all-powerful Seth on the case Lenny will finally have a chance to grow. Let's just hope our boys gets back to Seattle fast enough to help save Krister and give James his true comeuppance...based on the title of the new story coming, Culture Karma, I'm thinking maybe there are unicorns and rainbows in the future because then fate will finally give James EXACTLY what he deserves.

Thanks for such a great story and looking forward to LGNH and Dane's new story, as well as CK.

~~ Meechy
Flutterfly11 chapter 56 . 10/6/2015
What a way to finish! After so much bliss I was crying my eyes and heart out, poor beautiful Krister! I was transported all the way back to Equal and my dear Jasper and I couldn't stop the tears! I can't, I just, gawd

I really hope that bastard pays I wish he rots in hell and back, I hope sweet Krister survives! As a doctor I assume he has at least punctiored lungs and many other possible internal injuries, poor bb! I don't think there is a better time for all James' atrocities to be exposed, please gawd I hope!

Btw, happy bday! I sent my congrats with Liz ;-) I hope u had a blast!

Is gonna be hard to say goodbye to Emmett and Nasir but it's been a great ride, full of many obstacles but we leave them is a good place, I hope we can have Nasi so back home for good!

Thx for sharing, hugs Eli.
lovedwardalways chapter 56 . 10/6/2015
Oh my god James needs to beaten and tortured to the edge of death and back again so he knows what if feels like. I have loved this story from moment one. Your Seth is one of my all time favorite characters. I am glad Seth is there to help Lenny. So glad that Edward and jasper got thier happy ending. Nasir is wonderful him and Emmett are so perfect for each other. Glad you continued it.
Tric4r chapter 55 . 6/7/2015
Loooooooooove it
FireFlutterfly chapter 55 . 6/7/2015
Oh John I loved it!
So many ups and downs for this guys, how long have they come since Equal&Opossite! Remembering that horrifying time with Jared is always difficult but these guys are survivors and they deserve the happiness they've start living from now on, specially after the well put 'trash' Kasim has been put out , that was great! Emmet in defensive mode is so magnificent. Well done!
Love them having dinner together all 6; the exchanges with Seth and Edward are always supper entertaining, lol
Can't wait for what's next!
Thx for sharing, Eli.
KATHRYN00 chapter 55 . 6/9/2015
John, I don't want to think of this story being almost done - yikes! This chapter was fab as always, I really enjoyed this slice of NY life with all 6 of them together as it should be, so happy. I LOVED the part with Emmett and Kasim as he has been a dark shadow in Nasir's life and I was afraid he wouldn't disappear, now he has, yay. I loved Seth, Emmett and Edward being domestic together and cooking and it was all so comfortable and amazing when they were all together, I want more and more and more and more... Thanks as always, Kathryn (Dublin, Ireland) x
lovedwardalways chapter 55 . 6/8/2015
I so love this story. Seth and his shopping he is so adorable how he just commands the room. The lady thinking he could not afford to shop there. It's like oh honey if you only knew what the little diva is capable of. But he just whips out his card and they are falling over themselves for him. Love the lunch making the lady think his a multimillionaire casino owner and emm was his bodyguard that was too funny. Glad Edward and Jasper got a house and now on there own. Yes Emmett finally stood up to Kasim I loved it that he threatened him if only he would have held him over the side and put some fear in him it would have been priceless so he knows what it like to have your life threatened such a jackass I hope he takes Emmett serious and stays away.
Pyejammies chapter 55 . 6/8/2015
If I had been sitting behind the boys in that box I wouldn't mind them giving me a show. I know how Seth felt in those shops. My husband and I were treated by his firm to a stay at a pretty expensive hotel in Scotland many years ago and when we parked in our less than stellar car, the porter walked up and said, in a very kind voice, 'Do you really want to stay here, Sir?' We did and it was fabulous, and friendly.
Pyejammies chapter 54 . 6/8/2015
Oops! Forgot to review this when I returned from Iceland. I'd love to be in that lodge with Garrett, Seth and the rest of theri tribe. It's great to see Nasir home safe with Emmett where he should be. A pox on his nasty so-called family.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 55 . 6/7/2015
Welcome back! I was just thinking about my favorite gay boys and here you are with a new chapter. I love how Emmett got all in te face of Kasim and put the fear of God...or is that Allah.. In him. Edward and jasper are just too cute for words and Seth of course had to make a play for our boy "Friday" himself in Joel! I could just imagine Seth's face when he realized he couldn't make good on his show time entertainment at the theatre, he's just so much fun.

~~ Meechy

PS.. Got an ugly feeling in my gut about poor Krister!