Reviews for Scarlet Decorations
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
pretty cool songfic. very surreal.
Galvantula866 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
As someone who is not familiar with Air Gear, I'll just take a wild guess and say that Akito is not a killer in the main series. I liked reading about how this new persona formed from all the bloodshed that Akito did. The human mind handles guilt and pain in way that modern science has yet to fully understand.

The 'character' of Onii-chan seems like someone who wanted his duties done, but Akito overdid it and when the guilt got to be too much for him, he created Agito to deal with that. But our pasts do always seem to catch up to us and judging by how much blood he's covered in, his last meeting with 'Onii-Chan' ended quite badly for him.

I could almost feel the pain that Akito is in. Being unable to run and being stuck in a pool of your blood is a unsettling thought, moreso with another you trapped in your mind, trying to get out. For a songfic, the lycics fit well with the over tone of the story and when Akito committed suicide, (I think) the final scene of the two flying away was touching and sad in a way.

For in the end, who wouldn't want to be free from pain?
Reiomi chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is very good I liked the story and the concept a lot!