Reviews for An Unwanted Engagement
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2017
Loved it. Would have liked a little more of courting Elizabeth /Darcy but didn't detract from the story you told!
whitee5 chapter 18 . 7/27/2017
Ooh! I love a smart, sympathetic Anne de Bourgh
MrsH chapter 27 . 7/22/2017
I enjoyed most of your story. However, the juxtaposition of the "10 years later" parts and the flashbacks was jarring. I'd have preferred to just have the story told in chronological order.

I loved having Wickham marry Caroline - two people who deserved each other. And I like stories where Anne and the Colonel wind up together.

Thank you for posting the story, and for sharing your talent. Much appreciated!
stacey.eats chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
i love love the conclusion!
Another Lizzie chapter 25 . 3/6/2017
That was the best denouement for Caroline and Wickham ever. Great job!
Joy98 chapter 27 . 2/7/2017
Read the story before and I had a really again I just love it so much. Thanks for the story
tarlily chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
Oh. hahaha, it couldn't have happened to a better thing!...lol...but may I point out that an ' is not needed to make a plural out of a proper noun. That Anne, better not get on her bad side.
tarlily chapter 23 . 2/7/2017
Ok, I think you meant mar, not mare. Also you used the wrong peeked, should be piqued.
tarlily chapter 18 . 2/7/2017
Hmmmm..."vile thing?" Surely, we can come up with something more descriptive...a poor excuse for a human being...social climbing witch... disgusting parasite...or something like that...lol
tarlily chapter 17 . 2/7/2017
Yep, let's let her have it!...lol
tarlily chapter 13 . 2/7/2017
Oh, I wondered why Carrie was so quiet! That won't last for long...lol
tarlily chapter 10 . 2/7/2017
A week is seven days, weak is the opposite of strong. Are you sure its possible to stick out your tongue in a ladylike fashion?
tarlily chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
"Our guest will tomorrow afternoon"? Methinks something is missing there.
tarlily chapter 4 . 2/7/2017
BTW, a shutter belongs on a house, I believe the word you're looking for is shudder.
lindseyarruda chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I know that I am coming late to the party here at the end of 2016, but I have only read this chapter so far and I am having heart palpitations. Caroline and Darcy together is giving me an anxiety attack. I am looking forward to and dreading the story ahead. Give me strength.