Reviews for The Dragon's Ward
adva.masliah chapter 19 . 7/18
This was an amazing story! Thanks for the epic romance and action. It was well written and made me laugh aloud on multiple occasions. I really liked the bickering between Natsu and Lucy, their reactions were very cute!
Zoranon chapter 3 . 7/9
This story is super cute! Though I must admit, Lucy does seem a bit too well adjusted for someone who is supposed to have the mentality and education level of a four year old. haha I can't wait to keep reading, though. _
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 19 . 6/30
The fairy tale ive always wanted.
CrystalRavenFairy chapter 19 . 6/13
love it so much of course there were miss spelling here and there but this made me laugh rage and ALMOST cry amazing story lovely written ahhhhh I think I'm going to read it again! fairy tail all the way and NALU
I love this booooooooooooooook!

Great ending :D
AWESOME ! Well done.
ChipTheCat chapter 3 . 4/17
She'll have to stay there for forever...
thefrozenstrawberry chapter 2 . 4/13
How would she know what CPR is? How did she curtsy when she had been in a sleep-like state for years? Her muscles would have been too weak for her to even sit up..
thefrozenstrawberry chapter 1 . 4/13
I wonder how old she'll act when she wakes up in the future since she's put into coma at four years old..
Adelphia1928 chapter 8 . 4/7
Since she was a child when she was put to sleep, she might not know what the Monthlies are. Hopefully the guild girls have explained them to Lucy so Natsu didn't have to.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 19 . 4/6
I. Loved. It.
This was amazing! I hope you keep writing
Chromium23 chapter 19 . 4/4
Love it!
!
,!
ClosetFangirl-chan chapter 18 . 3/22
I can die happy, they finally made up :D
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »