Reviews for The Dragon's Ward
fanficlove2014 chapter 14 . 4/28
Nooo! :( Why couldn't she hear the last part of the conversation!? T.T of course that would be way to easy but still! :(
fanficlove2014 chapter 4 . 4/27
haha oh how I love Happy! Him and Lucy's banter is always fun! :)
fanficlove2014 chapter 2 . 4/27
haha! Awesome! Gotta love Natsu :)
Akela-Nakamura chapter 5 . 4/8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I love the awkward moments they get into. XD
PlatinumFairy chapter 19 . 3/26
OMG BEST STORY EVER! Thanks for writing this!
Moot Point chapter 11 . 3/26
initializing...
ERROR: is unable to run: Program has overridden
has stopped running. Ending process.
uninstalling
VampireBasket chapter 19 . 3/21
This was so awesome I cannot tell you! So much cuteness... I was almost out-fluffed several times, but I managed to survive to the end . AMAZING :D
stryboy chapter 12 . 3/10
I love this story but why doesn't Natsu realize he is the prince of fire dragons? I mean Igneel is the king of fire dragons and Natsu is Igneel's son. If you put 2 and 2 together, you get Natsu Fire Dragon Prince. So doesn't that mean Natsu can court Lucy? Just saying.
stryboy chapter 1 . 3/9
You do realize Lucy's father's name is Jude RIGHT?
SimplyBirdy chapter 19 . 3/6
I've seen a few stories in which they refer to Lucy as a princess and Natsu as a dragon and I've got to say this is one of my favorites. :) Great job.
Absolutely loved this story. I haven't read one this good in a while. Keep writing your good at it.
missymagi chapter 19 . 3/1
amazing story! i spent the entire day reading it! :)
tau.soul chapter 18 . 2/28
Woot woot. That was really good. I haven't gotten into a story that much in a while.
Interesting premise, I'll probablybbe reading on immediately.
I didn't see any real grammar or spelling issues, and none of your phrasing felt awkward, this is well put together so far, and I can certainly appreciate that among all those Fics WITH said issues.
Good Luck, and Happy FanFic-ing!
Monkey Typewriter
Akela-Nakamura chapter 2 . 2/11
How did I know this wasn't going to work well? Those two can't be trusted to guard something like this. XD
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »