Reviews for The Aftermath Of Quantum
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
omg i need more of this! The bit in her apartment, i saw that happening in my head, and as you know i was crapping bricks when i thought she got shot. You really never disappoint when I need a bit of MxBond, do you?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I ship Bond/M like I was born to do it, so forgive me if this sounds really harsh but what started out really good was ruined once it became a baby!fic. I have nothing against baby!fics but a baby at M's age? No. Just no.

Also, please learn the difference between "your" & "you're". Not a major thing, I know, but it was enough to pull me out of the story whenever I saw you'd used the wrong one.
The Doctor chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I see their relationship as more of a 'House-Cuddy' relationship for those who have seen House MD. House and 007 are the best at what they do, but they both tend to have moments when they do something incredibly stupid. M and Cuddy are both there to make sure the men don't do anything too stupid, and they keep them in line. That is my opinion, feel free to disagree.
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I totally ship m/bond age was the only problem but this is brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
It's really good I want another
Qvadis chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love this story, this one and Finding Love.

Ever thought of continuing one of them, or both?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was great u should write a continuation to the story :)
thevampyr chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I've read this story so many times now. I really enjoy it. It's actually written well too.
Gina chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I kind of ship M/Bond, so I love this story. It could happen!