Reviews for Lieutenant Bennet's Visit
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is awesome! Very clever crossover with a great blend of the two fandoms!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You make me curious about Temaire.
anewton chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
What an excellent idea for a crossover! Now whenever I read either Temeraire or Austen I'll be able to imagine them both in the same universe!
itchy magee chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Love love love what you've done here. Wonderful job.
LiningsOfSilver chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love your story! believable and well written! and of course, it's always nice that some people on this site know how to spell...
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Poor, poor Lizzy. How difficult it must be for her to go back, even temporarly, to Longbourn after living in the Corps for ten years. especially considering that without her presence in the house, I suppose Mrs Bennet, Kitty and Lydia are even wilder than in canon and Mr Bennet even more of a recluse.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I can see how Elisabeth Bennett could fit in the Corps, with her wit and strong will.

I'd like to see Darcy's face if he ever learns the truth.
H Bregalad chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This seems like a much more suitable occupation for one of Elizabeth's temperament and sensibilities. Well done!
AngelicSentinel chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is amazing. Who can forget that in the background of all the social drama for Pride and Prejudice, the Regency wars were going on?

The best part about it, is I can totally see Elizabeth taking this position. How far must Mr. Darcy fall, then if they are to marry? I doubt it will happen. His pride and sense of propriety will be horrified.
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
What a brilliant idea for a crossover. I enjoyed it and am off to read the sequel.
FondyCheesehead chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It's here! I am very happy to see another installment of this series. I would be fascinated to see where else it could go. I will keep an eye out.
Olbers Paradox chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hey,

Normally I don't write reviews for any other reason than to impart hopefully helpful criticism, in this case I would however like to tell you how eagerly I await a sequel to this piece. I would also like to complement your grammar, seeing as one is so often forced to accept that barely decent grammar is a standard to which many fan-fiction writers can only aspire.

I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

Olber's Paradox